Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vintage_nos - [email protected] - Tony Ng
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintage_nos
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=527062

is this original german? never knew they made it for Type2.....

Do they come in NOS boxes?

i know they make similar ones in Thailand, are theythe same?

you put the price, agreed to it you have to honour it. telling others you have a better offer by using the excuse that they screwed up initially is definately not accecptable.

maybe it is in asia.

customer is ALWAYS RIGHT.
Liveonjg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved a front emblem. The transaction was a breeze. Good communication and very fast shipment. I'd buy from Tony again.

Thanks.

-John

77 FI 2L Westfalia - Ripple
77 FI 2L Westfalia - Althea
62 Dual Carb Single Cab - Lou
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NOSeurope
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: USD$ Reply with quote

Personally i have ones meet tony and his Mrs. in Singapore, must say he is a nice person and very busniess minded. where i must admit i really meeting him.(you know talking VW)

What i dont like is that there is no price on his adverts and i must admit that this matter irritates me a lot.

I think that there should always be a price on an advert and if one feels like the price is too expensive than he/she can still put an offer. But please put a price on.
I would love to buy some parts of him but i am put off when i see USD$
Anyway
Its always good to have such a seller which provides parts
Jimbooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: vintage_nos - [email protected] - Tony Ng Reply with quote

I bought a set of 4 split bumper guards from Tony NG (vintage_nos) recently: Tony is an absolute gent and kept me informed throughout, they were excellent quality, matching the originals on my bus perfectly (including mounting bolt pitches etc.) and packed beautifully.

Thanks Tony! Very Happy

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: vintage_nos - [email protected] - Tony Ng Reply with quote

Scam alert.

If you go to their website the prices may be different. True for the bumper rubber straps for split window bus. I went thru samba and was quoted $80 for a set. I was ready to buy but when I checked on their website I noticed the price is $60.
Shakes ones confidence...No?
Ditto for shipping. I got a quote that didn't look reasonable so i asked for a quote to a local (Singapore) address only to be told they ship from Bangkok. So screw they will their customers whichever way they can. Staying away.
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: USD$ Reply with quote

NOSeurope wrote:
Personally i have ones meet tony and his Mrs. in Singapore, must say he is a nice person and very busniess minded. where i must admit i really meeting him.(you know talking VW)

What i dont like is that there is no price on his adverts and i must admit that this matter irritates me a lot.

I think that there should always be a price on an advert and if one feels like the price is too expensive than he/she can still put an offer. But please put a price on.
I would love to buy some parts of him but i am put off when i see USD$
Anyway
Its always good to have such a seller which provides parts
it's left out on purpose to price gouge unsuspecting customers. They MAY have a good product but I am going to stay away due to their non- transparent sales pitch
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: