Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
rkinman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS Bus Shift Knob. It was shipped out fast, came in professional packing and was exactly as described. Very happy with my purchase and will be doing more business with this seller...Thanks Corey!
kunzelman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought an original - 66-67 Bus Copper Horn Button - and also got educated when I asked a few questions. Great product and fast shipping, packed well.
Thanks Corey!
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

another positive transaction here. thx again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a mustache bar oil plate adapter from Corey. I've bought a few items from Corey and have always had good experiences. The plate was packed well and I received it quickly. Thank you Corey!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased bearing seals. Smooth and Easy. -cheers-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Corey, super speedy delivery , thank you very much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased several pieces from blackdog1999. Courteous communication coupled with good deal made for a pleasant transaction. Package posted out on Saturday and arrived on Monday via Parcel Select Ground-Fast moving truck!! Thanks Corey very much.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a fuse box clip from Corey and it was sent quickly and packaged (almost over packaged) extremely well. I love working with Corey (always very helpful and responsive), and I hope to continue to in the future!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

As always, Corey was quick to reply to questions and ship my items out. Thanks again!
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

It was a pleasure doing business with Corey. He was quick to respond to questions and in getting things shipped out. I purchased ten Axle Bearing Cap Bolts that were well packaged and arrived in great shape. Thanks Corey!
Geetloaf Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I just received a Split Bus Steering Column Lock Capture Sleeve from Corey. I had been looking for one of these for a while. Very easy transaction. Satisfied buyer. Thank you.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased a radio and speaker from Corey, and, as always, they were well packed and shipped quickly. Corey is always easy to work with and had good prices. I look forward to working with him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
rosevillain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is just one of the guys that you don’t have to worry about when you need his parts. Always the professional.
Jung Restoration
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a much needed SIGLA drivers vent wing from Corey. Glass was blue taped and bubble wrapped great and made it from CA to ME with no issues. Thanks again sir and will be checking back in for more split bus parts in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I just had another good transaction with Corey. And I have a customer that bought parts from Corey with good results.
Great parts, great information, fast shipping. Easy transactions.
Great seller!
Thank You Corey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
capefearmegs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Quick response and shipping on a ‘60 Beetle nose cone and hockey stick.
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Purchased 2 Ghia quarter windows, great price, well packaged, smooth transaction as always. Thanks!
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Good communications. He answered quickly and shipped quickly. Item was as described. I’d purchase again from Cory. Thank you.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Excellent, as always.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Jhvygr2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Positive Feedback! Bought a westy cabinet push button. Stellar Seller!!! ULTRA FAST SHIPPING!!! A+++ Experience!!! Will definitely buy from again!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: