Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: galexander
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
BugNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a reconditioned spare tire mount for the nose of my bay Bus and also Gary's "VW On The Road Again Emergency Repair Kit" for my Beetle Both are excellent, and Gary was wicked fast with communication and shipping. The kit is especially nice. One-stop shopping for all the little spare parts and VW-specific tools that would take me forever to track down and accumulate, and Gary made sure he sent me the right distributor cap for my engine.

Couldn't be happier! Thanks, Gary.

Tucker

1969 Beetle, 1776cc, manual conversion (done by PO), Bosch 034 SVDA, 34Pict-3, 2.5" drop spindles w/disc brakes, DIY 4” narrowed beam w/Airkewld adjusters, 205/65R15 out back and 175/55R15 up front on EMPI GT-8s.

1974 Kombi Safare Custom Camper NUGGET that needs everything

My YouTube build videos: School St. Garage.

Sold with sadness:
'73 VW Bug
'79 VW Bus

Sold with joy:
'99 VW Beetle TDI (all I miss are the mpgs)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tcoop1100
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary had a Hella headlight lens to match my single at a great price. Great communication, he worked with me on payment. Packed carefully, shipped fast, I had it in a few days. Great experience all around. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a few items and I am very pleased with the transaction. Gary sent the items well packaged and in a timely manner.

Russell
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent person to deal with !!!..Gary sent me the part very well package and fast,we had a better communication . Highly recommended!!..
galexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you to all of y'all who have purchased VW parts from me. I hope to always help folks with what they are looking for.
Gary
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

another positive transaction here. thx again
galexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Dan!!!
stcj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with, highly recommended
zundapp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great price and fast shipping. Thanks Gary!
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You Gary! Part was exactly as described, communication was great, and shipping was fast. Highly recommend doing business with Gary.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mbarnes69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Gary. The generator stand arrived as scheduled and in good shape. Would highly recommend doing business with Gary. Fast shipping, good communication and correct parts.
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Gary Alexander - galexander - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick communication, fast shipping, good packaging.

Solid guy! Will buy from again.

(got some fuel pump stands)

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: