Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
patrickl01
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I purchased one of the rebuilt SVDA distributors with the 034 curve, but not an 034. What I got was for all useful purposes a new distributor that has my bug running like a champ! I look forward to years of service from this distributor from VWNOS.

I drive my '68 (with '74 dual port and 34 Pict-3 carb) every day. I certainly don't need numbers-matching parts, but for a whole lot less I am getting numbers matching-performance!

I would definitely purchase from VWNOS again!
darrells56ish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

5 star customer service very fast very helpful Very Happy
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Back in November I bought from Marcel ( VWNOS.com ) one of his new reproductions of the VW Special Service tool #328D. He had an original steel base tool reproduced, and after a first attempt with minor issue, and a two-month delay to redo it again to perfection, his guys got it perfect! This is the tool that you can bolt the base of a 40hp - onward fuel pump to properly set the depth of the fuel pump diaphragm before adding the top half and screwing it down tight. This gets you the proper volume stroke of fuel. The tool finally arrived today and I immediately checked it's dimensions side-by-side with my original factory tool and it is GREAT! I bought it (at Marcels' very reasonable price too!) to give away as a gift at our local VW Club Christmas party back in Dec. The winner will be delighted to receive his Christmas present a bit late at our March Club meeting this Wednesday night. In the photos my original tool is generally on the left side.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I appreciate that this undertaking to come up with a quality reproduction of a hard to locate tool for the rest of us wasn't easy for Marcel, but I'm glad for everyone else that he did this! Thanks again for your thoroughness and I look forward to your future efforts!

Bill Bowman.
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dphdo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I LOVE These guys (or guy, girl - or whatever). Parts are great, and man are they fast. I Highly recommend them.
rich drenga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Excellent transaction all the way around. Also appreciated the knowledge. Will definitely do business again!
flycast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Quality products, fast shipping and great price.
nitro_rat Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great service and fast shipping! I would definitely recommend using VWNOS, great communication. Marcel even called me to double check that everything was correct!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
msmedley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Lots of interesting parts. Prompt shipping. Item I purchased, NOS pear shaped rear view mirror, was as advertised...excellent!
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've bought a couple of restored distributors and other items from heimlich over the last few years. Always great service and parts have been as advertised. One of my regulars for hard to find original parts. Can't go wrong!

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

You can always count on getting a good deal from VWNOS. Shipping is fair and parts are great.
Thanks for another great part, Marcel.
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Recently purchased a couple of ignition coils and some other various parts from Marcel at vwnos, he has always been fabulous to work with and cannot say enough about his generous hospitality and great customer service! You will not be disappointed buying from this one!!

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
67Beetle2017
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I recently purchased 2 sets of T1 main bearings from Marcel. Be sure to measure before you buy. The bearings arrived in a timely manner. Price was fair (By todays standards). Bearings arrived packaged well, and looked to be excellent quality. Cool If I ever need anything I will for sure look up Marcel.
vegasSTEVE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I have been restoring VWs as a hobby, since 1974 or so.... It has been a long time since I've ran across such a great resource for NOS hard parts. I was referred to these guys recently during my latest project.... Excellent Customer Service - VERY FAST shipping.... I will go to VWNOS.com from here on out! Thanks from Las Vegas

Las Vegas Volkswagen Club-1997 (Founding Member) An Officially Licensed VWoA Club
rxBusboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

great communication, great steering box. 5 stars
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
veedubcrazy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Ordered gearbox seals, gasket, bearings and grease to refresh the one in my '67. Parts arrived quick and in good condition. Thanx, Marcel!
bill olberding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought distributor from Marcel. He is SUPER knowledgeable and also hooked me up with VolksBiz for a rebuilt German PICT-1 carb. to match the distributor I purchased. Bug runs like new now.
Thanks a million.
MrBurger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I ordered a vacuum advance unit for my Beetle, great part, excellent service.
cbite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I am not in the habit of posting feedbacks, but this time I feel the urge to do so. I have a tight schedule for getting a distributor from Marcel and he went above and beyond to make sure I get the part on time. He is very professional and I am a very satisfied costumer. Thank you!
oodeftone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Rebuilding the steering box on my bug. I found the vwnos website and ordered bearings, gaskets, shims, etc. Everything works and fits great. Shipping was quick too.
Rob Combs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Just recently picked up a new steering box, the one that looks like TRW but doesn't need to be gone through while still new in box.

Shipping was quite fast, and Marcel called me to explain the return policy prior to shipping it out (I guess some people buy and return because the new box doesn't fix whatever they're trying to fix, then get upset at Marcel???). Anyway, the box went in without too much drama, and only needed a minor adjustment to the top roller adjusting screw to take nearly all slack out of the steering system.

Overall a great experience and a good part. I'd highly recommend VWNOS if you need anything reasonably stock for your VW.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: