Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Black 65 Ghia
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter_Plade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Black 65 Ghia Reply with quote

Era Vulgaris wrote:
Peter_Plade wrote:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The ride height and stance is just perfect, nice work! That is a beautiful car. My current Ghia that I'm building is one of those bright 60's candy colors, but I think I'll always love the look of a black Ghia the best Cool

Thanks man.
It’s always a comprise between looks and driving comfort but I really like how it sits now and still drives nice.
Peter_Plade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Black 65 Ghia Reply with quote

Braukuche wrote:
I like the dual carb kit. Looks like 28PCI carbs? With the big bore and dual carbs it probably has more umph than a stock 1600. It’s pretty rare to see vintage speed 40hp. Well done!

Thank you that’s why I did it. It’s easy to put in a 1600cc but it has no personality.
It’s actually 32pci carbs. The kit is home made i back in 1962, manifold tubing is from the frame of a bicycle. The guy who build it back then is 87 now, I’m going to visit him later this month and let him see his old kit being alive again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: