Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Inexpensive parts for lowering your Bay!!!
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
low69westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Inexpensive parts for lowering your Bay!!! Reply with quote

I checked out this site for a shop called Indian automotive in Australia and sent them an e-mail. These are some really nice helpful guys! Anyway I found out they have adjusters for the beam and their equivalent of boomerangs for the back. I looked at a conversion chart and figured out that before shipping the adjusters and spring plates all together were around $192. This lowers the back about three inches. Anyway the link is http://www.kruizinwagon.com.au/ I dont know about shipping, but I think the price is right and would rather give these guys my money than busboys. I hope this helps some people out.

Tim
DaveB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Great Company Reply with quote

Tim
I've got a set of there adjustable arms on my Bus now. You won't find a nicer guy to deal with than Kimm. Although I'd put Ronnie (Old Volks) and John (Aircoolednet) in the same category.

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
low69westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: USAF huh? Reply with quote

I'm in the Air Force now. I'm deployed so I have to have my VW fun on the internet for now.
DaveB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

What do you do? I was SP first part than retrained to X-Ray. Last 4 years plus I worked on Fort Bragg has a MTL (Blue Rope) with the Pararescue students.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
low69westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in Comm, but I'm going to be getting out in a year. I hate computers.... Anyway my Dad is in too he is retireing real soon, he was an SP and cross trained to Comm. Hes been in for like 20 years.
DaveB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: AF Reply with quote

Was your Dad ever stationed at Ellsworth afB in South Dakota?
low69westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but we were stuck in Minot for about four years
Boogar69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: whats wrong with Minot??? Reply with quote

Been stationed here for over 6yrs. besides the cold, wind, mosquitoes, and lack of VW parts, its a nice place...
low69westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you just listed something negative for every season of the year. Do they still have that sign Only The Best Come North??
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: