Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link works for me.
By the way Bruce did you figure out how to use a tape measure? I think you said you measured the beading and its the right size now. You stated before 2 pieces of beading I sold you were shorter than the other 2, thats because 2 are fronts and 2 are rears thats a set for a Standard Bug like you asked for. You said I sell defective parts. Boy your even dumber than you look. It was right in front of your face and you couldn't figure it out. Don't use the excuse that I gave you the wrong parts. I gave you what you asked for beading for a Standard Bug Make up your mind do the beading fit or not?. Anyone needing NOS original VW Bug fender beading check out my parts listed on the Samba.

Last edited by DannyZ on Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Locknar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny... I received the T3 equipment on Fri. Item was better than described, packaged very well and insured. Smoooooooooooth Transaction! AAA+++

Lock

My Fav vw shop: www.airkooledkustoms.com

1973-T3-SQB
1971-1302
Jennepher Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't use the forums to sell parts. This is a feedback thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
robbied31
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is......
even If this Danny character [and I mean character] had not ever ripped anyone off [because I don't know], Just reading his posts in this thread is enough to make me never buy anything from him. He is a rumbling, stumbling, bumbling Arshole. Now don't say I don't have the right to say this, I have read all of your posts......and don't try to say someone else made you post this way......... Rolling Eyes

My god, I would be surprised to hear you got any sales after you posted here!!!!!!

Rob
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Rob, I guess that is your loss not mine. You are the one who is missing out on the nice original VW parts and accessories that I sell. You must be suprised because I have sold a few things already. You call me an "Arshole", you don't even know me. In my opinion you come on here, sticking your nose in something that is none of your business, you are the asshole. Keep your money and your rude remarks to yourself and I'll sell my parts to someone else. Good luck and have a nice day...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DSCOTTWEIDMAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: No problems with Danny. Quick shipment. Reply with quote

Very satisfied with the product. Exactly as described.
El Guero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: dannyz Reply with quote

Dannys cool I bought a dimmer switch pedal from him a awhile ago and just bought some jack feely plate frames for my notch from him hes good people Smile
TMV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: 66 Bus Seats Reply with quote

Seats are great, just like your ad. Very smooth transaction.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny is also a good buyer. He never tries to talk you down from your price. Any of you guys that have sold to Danny know what I'm talking about. Wink
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: