Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim Supriano/Alex Bogosian - bondo vw
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Seth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Tim Supriano/Alex Bogosian - bondo vw Reply with quote

I have sent a check to Tim Supriano over a month ago for spoon latches that he has not sent and is still advertising right here on this very website here -> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=188569
he cashed the check on the 6-22, his past feed back tells me that this Post may be the only way I can get resolve of this situation, slow seller maybe, but this is FRAUD...Not only does he not send my parts or money back he lies to me via e-mails saying he shipped them air, then tells me my check took a week and a half to clear and offers to sell them to freinds of mine that e-mail him as well as to me again from my work e-mail, I hope this doesnt have to go any further than this post and I will receive my latches or my money back.

Moderator note:
Other emails used:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

To summarize, this thread, this person has A LOT of complaints about slow service.
Seth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now he sends me this

Quote:
ok well once we get them we'll send them

he cashed my check 3 weeks ago and he didnt even have them
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these supposed to be original VW spoon latches, or re-pops? (just curious) because I've had a current re-pop spoon in my hands, and while they look good from far, they were far from good. My buddy ordered them from a place advertising in the current issue of HOT VW's, for $32,95 each. I think I would clarify EXACTLY WHAT you purchased, O.G., or RE-POP. If re-pop's, I'd ask about the seller's return policy as you might not be satisfied with the quality,( when and if he does get them to you.) Just my .02..... D.R.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the latches my buddy is talking about were OG.... Twisted Evil
Seth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are these supposed to be original VW spoon latches, or re-pops?

I thought they were originals but they did finally show up today and they are repops, I didnt even know they made repops, so I was sure they were originals, I e-mailed him to find out how to return them, they are JUNK!!!
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
the latches my buddy is talking about were OG.... Twisted Evil
Apparently he THOUGHT he was! Seth, I kinda figured repop's would be the outcome. Having read the ad you purchased from, "all have FLAWS in the chrome", and "NOT PERFECT, but they will pop your windows out" just sounded repop. And the sellers reply to you, "we'll send when we get them", coupled with offers to sell more than one set, all in the same condition? again, smells like repop. The seller stopped short of representing his parts as "original", however I think it should've been made clear, to you and everyone for that matter, that the parts being offered for sale were," not perfect, flawed REPRODUCTION parts". In my opinion, NOT telling you straight-out, "these are reproduction" makes the transaction less than honest. again, just my .02 D.R.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HBRag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He got my $44 for a pair of lens and hasn't shipped them in 30 days. He also has not responded to may last two emails.

This guy should be banned...outside of this problem the Samba has been great. To bad there is one in every crowd.

Maybe I can get a refund?
allproac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Tim Supriano/alex bogosian/air cooled experts Reply with quote

Tim is still at it bought a 36HP brest plate from him recieved a crank shaft pully tin in a priority mail envelope after a couple of emailes his last response was what did you think you were getting also tin looks like it was sitting outside for a while
racerx45
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here is what I can add. On Oct. 12th I won one of his ebay auctions. On the 13th he sent me an invoice. On the 14th I sent a M/O that paid for the item, shipping and insurance. I am only and hour and a half drive from his location but is still took 2 weeks to get the item. Here is the kicker after I received the item he sends me another invoice. I send him an email asking why he sent me an invoice as he already shipped the item to me. The next day (today) he reports to ebay that I have not paid for it yet. I am holding the lenses in my hand right now? Why would he ship them if he hadn’t received my payment. If he is looking for repete business he has a funny way of going about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is this sellers e-bay name(s) ?

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FASTBACKDON wrote:

What is the name? Confused
coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
FASTBACKDON wrote:

What is the name? Confused

aircooledforeigncom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8008546906
bondo vw
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: my reply to all! Reply with quote

Boy were do I start, The latches were sold as NEW and I said if you send a check I have to wait for it to clear before shipping! You would have to be nuts or crazy or something to think you would get nos or og ,for that price and you never asked so I am sorry about that. Now for deal with e bay and the lens. I do sell a lot of stuff on the net and have a e bay selling manager that helps keep track of things, The payment was late for the lens so I filed a non paying bidder. The program has a flaw in it and it did not let e bay know that the item was paid even know I maked it as paid in my sellers program. I fixed it and now e bay knows its paid. Sorry about all that it should be fixed. Now to allproac , wow I dont even know what to say THERE WAS A PICTURE OF THE ITEM and it said there was rust on it! This is a item off a 56 bug! I think I sold it for 15 or 20. shipped. So I hope next time you buy a item please look at the pic and or ask first so you dont get something you dont like. I dont need to be rude but this may help you from buying something for $100.s of dollars and really wasteing your money. Some of the negative feedback I gave was for people buy someing and giveing me negative feedback a week after the won it. Stuff takes time to ship and most of this is not pre packed, Its pretty shitty for you to say stuff about all the e bay stuff when you dont know what really happened. There may be a lot more to it than you know, I put a lot of hours in this and try real hard to make every one happy, Sometimes you just make every one happy no matter what you do. I will admit I am a slow shipper! (sometimes)I do sell a lot and try to get stuff out as fast as possible. Look at me e bay feedback a lot does get out fast but not all. If your in a hurry for something tell me I will do my best. I have been selling on the samba for years and have had a lot of good deals. Its said that only people put bad things on here and never anything good! I pretty much have done most of the stuff my self to keep the costs down, I do a lot and put hours into this, I now have some one helping me to get things done faster , I think most people have had good luck with me but dont take the time to post it . Thanks tim
Jawohl
Got Ice?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a rip off and a liar. I paid several weeks ago for wiper arms and blades and have been lied to several times about the item being shipped, complete with a tracking number, which is BS. Most of the emails would not get a response. I filed a complaint with PayPal, then I get a couple of emails about the item being shipped, again it's BS. I've been told that he buys stuff all of the time and never gets it, so I guess that is supposed to make me feel better about him scamming me?? The latest is that he is taking hundreds of packages to the post office and again gives me a tracking number that the post office still has no record of.

Reverend Peytons Big Damn Band.
http://www.bigdamnband.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ra0DsbiNs0

1957 Logo panel "We Sell ICE"
1966 Vert
1967 Westy
1963 Ragtop
1964 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bondo vw
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: my reply Reply with quote

I dont know if you know it or not but there is a big holiday comeing up called x mas. Its a crazy time to ship stuff. I tryed to be cool with you but you really dont seem to be a understanding person. I cant make a trip there every day and wait in line for a hour. I bring a whole bunch at a time. I am sorry for the wait and I know you have been waiting for a while. Just use the post office tracking I sent you they will be there tuesday. I dont know why you would think I would scam you or anything like that. I have had quite a few deals on the samba and some for quite a bit of money so there is no reason to worry. Thanks and sorry again,
Jawohl
Got Ice?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard of the holiday. I ordered the wiper arms and blades on November 28th. On Dec. 5th you replied to one of my e-mails telling me that they would ship on the 6th. After you quit responding to my repeated emails, I started a PayPal complaint on the 13th, I then get two responses on the 14th, to my previous e-mails, both of which you stated that they had been shipped and that you were having trouble finding the tracking number, also telling me that your sorry that I haven't gotten it, but you order stuff all the time and never get it. Dec 15th you send me a tracking number, I try it over and over, but the number doesn't work. On Dec 17th you give me a tracking number again and tell me that your going to ship it on the 18th....
I guess you've tried to be cool with me, but I'm just not a very understanding person.

Reverend Peytons Big Damn Band.
http://www.bigdamnband.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ra0DsbiNs0

1957 Logo panel "We Sell ICE"
1966 Vert
1967 Westy
1963 Ragtop
1964 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't get some of the complaints on the Samba. More and more, you see buyers complain that sellers are slow to ship and often the sellers defense is that they've been busy, the buyer is impatient, the item has been sent (sometimes repeatedly), etc.

There is a simple solution to this:

Don't take someone's money unless you are prepared to ship the item the next day after receiving the funds, or at the very least, the second day. If you are not prepared to do this, tell the buyer BEFORE taking their money. Give them a shipping date up front. The same goes for buyers, demand to know when the seller will ship before you send the money.

Not everyone has the same values, sense of urgency, or level of customer service.

This may or may not be the case here, but is simply my observation.
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for the record, I bought an item from Tim a couple of years ago and I got it within a few days. I do know I paid much more for shipping than what it cost to ship, but I knew that up front.

This was on an eBay transaction, not from a TheSamba.com ad.

Last edited by YellowSplittie on Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Ripped off also Reply with quote

Positive feed back for Alex and Tim. They are trying to work this out with me. And I possibly misjudged them. Maybe they too are growing like the other suppliers and we need to have more patience. Wink DL West

Last edited by DL West-Wiperguy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
bondo vw
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: gravel gaurds Reply with quote

I shipped those long ago us post office. I thought you got them? They are probally there waiting to be picked up now or on the way back to me. I will re send them when they show up. Now everything I send will have a tracking number from the post office or I will send it fedex. I used to have good luck with the post office but latley they have lost a lot of stuff.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: