Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Don't buy from this guy
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
madkoffe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Don't buy from this guy Reply with quote

I found a nice couple of dumperguards on samba.
I paid him 100$ with shipcost to sweden.
He never answer after that...he just took the money.
His email is: [email protected].

It's so fucking sad!
Crying or Very sad
bljones
Resident Wit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dumperguards?

sounds like hygienic toilet seat covers.
Author of Original Rant #1
"It stingd itself to dead... now that is control on you"

2%
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a valid complaint but you are going to have to poast alittle more information before people stand with you. Like what was the agreement? Time frame? Anything that would help to make a more educated guess/conclusion to what is going on. Also send this guy another e-mail stating you are unhappy with your transaction and have started this thread that way he is aware and can defend himself or assume a guilty image by remaining silent. See the Precious Parts thread on this forum to see what I am talking about. Remember also that something bad or unexpected may have come up and he wiill get to you. Anyway, good luck and I will watch your complaint and kick in where need be if it looks valid. Put him on notice, and we'll see what happens from there.

And yeah, it is sad. I have decided that I will only by my new parts from the big time vendors from now on. And used parts only at swaps. Just have to be a little more patient in finding the parts, and get to more shows. Tired of hearing these stories of dick heads ripping people off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr.speedwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello give me some more info
whats his name?
l
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr.speedwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at Seller's payment instructions

http://cgi.ebay.com/cowan-vase_W0QQitemZ7386048754QQcategoryZ4232QQcmdZViewItem
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were the bumper gaurds purchased on ebay or The Samba? If it was ebay, deal with it there. If it was on the Samba then lets try to get a response from him. I don't see what the ebay instuctions have to do with a purchase that would have taken place on this site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr.speedwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi say the guy was from sweden
seems not be so if you look on ebay
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I am confused. I thought the buyer was located in Sweden and the seller was in the States.
mr.speedwell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry dont drink and drive
my mistake Embarassed
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its cool. The mind tends to get boggled and twisted when reading all of these complaints-its hard to keep up with just one and keep things straight when you are following a few at the same time. Anyway, it will be interesting to here from the buyer again as well as the seller to find out what is or was supposed to happen on this deal.
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't buy from this guy Reply with quote

madkoffe wrote:
I found a nice couple of dumperguards on samba.
I paid him 100$ with shipcost to sweden.
He never answer after that...he just took the money.
His email is: [email protected].

It's so fucking sad!
Crying or Very sad
What the fuck are you talking about. I have sold shit allover the world and have had a deal gone bad. If you sent me money i sent your parts. How long ago was the transaction. Are talking about type3, bus, bug ,bumper guards. E-mail and we can figure this out. I have never talked to you about your parts not making it. Also check with our customs, Sweden's customs is one of the biggest pain the the asses there are. if your parts did not make it, i will make it right. Very Happy P.S. it's my wife selling the Cawan vases.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: