Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kdf-service - [email protected] - Tom in Poland
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kdf-service
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 30, 2022
coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: kdf-service - [email protected] - Tom in Poland Reply with quote

Great seller. Quality parts, easy to work with, good communication, fast shipping. I couldn't be happier.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kdfkid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Thomas from Poland Reply with quote

Hello,
i bought some brake drums ( Kdf kopies ) - they are perfect. Super guy to deal with.
Bye Christain
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kdf-service
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you very much.

Tom
kdf-service
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Feedback on kdf-service...Sadly, not so good. Reply with quote

Two transactions this year. Nice person, but both orders were prolonged and laden with excuses for why things didn't ship in a timely manner. The first (an off the shelf item) took over a month to ship (not arrive...ship) . The second item (had to be produced) took nearly two months to ship and never arrived at all. Very disappointing performance.
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice seller, no problems with Tom,
Regards from France,
Fred
speedjeans76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: OVAL Reply with quote

I just sold my oval body to Tom.

Perfect deal. He did a downpayment, and went from poland to pick it up.

Would make a deal with him again without any problem.

Marco
Netherlands
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom: where are you ??

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kasska
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Lima Peru Reply with quote

Hello friends, sincerely grateful, the bumpers are in Lima and Peru, all very correct,very good service, and buy you more stuff from you, thank you very much.
KäferKrieger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom has been a very nice person to deal with. I bought a set of his KdF pre 46 taillights that arrived superfast . Very Happy good stuff !
gazlaw75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom seems to be a nice guy, but having posted my dynamo to him for a rebuild back in july 2011(I Fully paid for the rebuild before any work was started) im still waiting for it to be returned to me, emailed Tom a hundred times, the only replys I get is....its neally ready, im almost done,its been shipped, etc etc. still no sign of it,Im really disappointed in the service I have received.!!
If I ever get my dynamo back and the work has been completed then I will post positive feedback. Until then I remain very negative about the whole transaction.
gazlaw75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Tom from Poland KDF services Reply with quote

Okay, on my last post,(See above) I would like to retract the negative comments, i received my Dynamo this morning and it is absolutly perfect,
fully rebuilt, using all of the correct terminals, wires etc, fully blasted case, and fully detailed, all in all a fantastic job! Well done Tom
Although a job that has taken a lot longer than I thought, its well worth waiitng for.
******THANKS TOM******
antonio velez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: complain Reply with quote

On 11th of February I deal with Tomasz to buy a 43-45 kubelwagen harness. The deal was shipping on 2 mounths. I'm so desapointed with this. Over duzens of emails, lots of lies, even false tracking number, all kind of excuses, and no answer at my last 6 emails. Since I sent the money held more then 4 mounths and NOTHING. No money back, no answer. Big lier. Tomasz- You're a thief.
Man, you can count with me in all posts and foruns to talk about you. I'll do this all days untill you send me my money back.
Antonio
mikeandkirsti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Tomasz Sobkowiak - KdF Service, Poznan, Poland Reply with quote

Ditto....

I also made the mistake of ordering and paying for a wiring harness for a late Kübelwagen from Tom last July. After about a dozen emails repeatedly asking him to send the harness I finally received it in September. The harness was incomplete, it was missing quite a bit of parts which I asked him to send asap.

On November 30th he replied and said he was sorry and that he has sent the missing parts. Nothing arrived. On January 13th he said he was sorry, there had been a misunderstanding and he promised to send the parts "tomorrow". Again nothing arrived, and he emailed on January 30th that he had sent the parts "today, morning", again he was "sorry". I called on the phone him in March and he said that he promised to send the parts "today" and was going to email me the tracking number "this afternoon". You guessed it.. nothing. On May 22nd he emailed me "Yes, it is on the way, sorry".

Tomasz has lied about having sent the missing parts on at least five (5) separate occations with obviously no intensions of sending anything.

I do not know if I will ever get the parts I paid for a year ago. I doubt it.

Make up you own conclusions about buying from him. I would NEVER order anything from him again or give him any money before I see and have the parts physically in my hands. It is too distressing to be lied in the face to and let down so many times. There is no place for this kind of conduct in this hobby.
kdf-service
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys

this is Tom.

Im really sorry for all trubels with I did.
All of you will get your parts in next 7 days and Im really sorry for that
I never want to cheat somebody I love old VW and I alwyas took to much work and Im just one person.

SORRY ALL.

TOMASZ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
antonio velez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I receive my money back today (€25,00 more then I paid, imediatly refunded).
Also a promiss that I'll receive a harness that need to finish my car.
I'll write here in a few days.
Antonio
zigstardust65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have had a lot of trouble with this seller. I bought a hood handle from Tom in January that was advertised as NOS. When it arrived, it was not as described in the ad and in poor condition. In contacting Tom, he agreed to refund my money for the part. It is now lmost July and after dozens of emails from him with the promise to refund my payment, still nothing.

Be very cautious with this seller! As you can see from previous posts, he may be more trouble than anything he is offering.
zigstardust65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to update, Tom finally sent a refund for the Porsche hood handle today after posting feedback.

Thank you Tom.
mikeandkirsti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: KdF Service parts delivered Reply with quote

Received all the missing wiring parts for my 1945 Kübelwagen wiring harness on Wednesday. Thank you very much Tom for the delivery and making good on the order! Mikael from Finland/Austria
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

said tail lights were ready 3 months ago ! said he will ship the next day. last 3 or 4 emails no reply . did he die? where are you tom? if he is that busy he needs help. or he will be busy no more . Mad
Lazaa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem.
I bought him a part for 80€ one month ago and still don't have it Rolling Eyes

I send him 3 emails to have some news and had no reply neither.... Evil or Very Mad
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: