Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

"Wee" from thailand doesn't pay for the goods
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steven wood wrote:
Wee bought a '57 vert project I was selling about year and a half ago. He sent the money for the car and I was waiting for "his" shipper to call me for a scheduled pick up day. Wee emails me and tells me to CUT the car in half to save on shipping, so I did just that. It was his car now anyway... I covered everything thing up in plastic and stored it away. 4 months later I email him telling him I was going to start to charge him a storage fee if he doesn't move the car. 2 more months go by...... and he finally emails me asking for his money back. What a jerk off.

Shocked Whatever happened to the car?
steven wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I sent Wee a bill for storage I never got another email from him so I sold off the pan to a guy who wanted to build a buggy, sold the front windshield area to a guy who was building a vert. I was selling another oval vert to a guy in Sweden so I gave the front and rear clips to him to help another VW guy out. Sorry Wee, your eyes are bigger than your check book!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chris Hollaway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same guy bought some semaphore stuff from me. He said his name was JEE. It took about a month to get the money, but it did arrive today. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steven wood wrote:
Wee emails me and tells me to CUT the car in half to save on shipping
Bizarre Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Shocked I have dealt with Jee Wee before and he's alway's came through for me. Alway's send's me cash or western union ASAP Smile My last transaction was when he bought my 50 split 1 1/2 year's ago. I had no problem received the money via western union the next day I took it to his shipper in Compton and that was that Very Happy strange that all of you have been ripped by him Confused . Guess I'm just lucky Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of dealings with Wee and he has always paid. Granted it took awhile to get here from thailand but it did come. Maybe he is getting over his head or can't keep track of all the stuff he wants/promised to buy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: