Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eurovan camper trans
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jpog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Eurovan camper trans Reply with quote

I spoke with a VW dealer the other day and they want $1300 - $1400 to change out the seals on the auto trans and final drive gear housing on the Euro camper with auto trans. I want to do this as preventative maintenance to avoid a seal failure and subsequent catastrophic trans failure.

Has anyone done this procedure yourself or know if it is a reasonable job to perform in a DIY fashion? Is there any info on the web about this issue and the service process?

Any help or comments of any kind regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.
T2T4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What year is your Camper - I have 93" Eurovan GL and have had the transmission resealed by an independent shop, however upon picking up the van, it will not shift correctly...Let's chat.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: