Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rear discs
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TinCanFab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: rear discs Reply with quote

hey guys, i have rear cb wide 5 brakes that are not engaging properly. I also have fronts, new metal lines, stainless hoses, new 67 master, etc. What have you guys done to make your rear discs grab properly?? I installed a cnc residual valve but it has pipe thread fittings and leaks when I try to adapt them to the flare fittings! Any suggestions?? I am willing to adapt/ modify any part of the system to keep my front tires from locking up, thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miguel Arroyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a residual valve from CB Performance when I installed four wheel disc brakes 2 and 1/2 years ago. The brakes have been working great all this time. The only maintenance item I did was to replace the brake fluid 6 months ago.
btrghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miguel Arroyo wrote:
I ordered a residual valve from CB Performance when I installed four wheel disc brakes 2 and 1/2 years ago. The brakes have been working great all this time. The only maintenance item I did was to replace the brake fluid 6 months ago.

What check valve are you using? Does it go to the rear or front brakes.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: