Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcru - [email protected] - Don
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Denz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SWF washer bottle and pump was just what I wanted and was just as described in Don's ad. Excellent condition! Packaging was good. I am very pleased and will buy from Don again in the future.

Cheers Don! Cool Cool
johnnylovely
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of snowflake bulb holders from Don, and I was very pleased with both the part and how he handles business. I would definately buy from Don again. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blues412002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Spinfinder excellent seller Reply with quote

I have ordered things from Don before. He is as prompt as you can be, given the vagaries of the USPS. Article was precisely as described. I will come back to his "store"!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice guy and great shipping cost on some jail bars....the items showed up in the conditio advertised. Thanks Don!

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1979 Riviera pop top camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
happyhippo
Segapone Wanna-B

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good transaction.
Thanks!
Jeff

Look, I'll do whatever you want...Just get that death-weiner away from me! -- Principal Skinner

Never let a stripper clog dance near your dangle. -- Bob Oblong
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kaatbutt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Door edge guards Reply with quote

Item recieved as advertised and shipped promptly. Thanks again!
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: (VMR) Reply with quote

Don Sent out exactly what I paid for--No Hassles--no B.S.--No headaches--No NADA Just Pure Straight forward. FAST Customer service.The way every transaction in Sambanistaville Should Be Eric(VMR) Very Happy
sjpaterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Everything was in order. Smooth transaction on the deluxe trim. Thanks much!
Danostro66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don gave me a great deal on an nose badge for my Ghia, Excellent communication and very easy to deal with, a REAL nice guy!

Thanks Don,

Dano
eurobug55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: is he dead Reply with quote

been waiting for a pivot for my vent wing for 10 days now, havent heard from him and wondering if anyone else has. is he dead,in jail or what????????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eurobug55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: ripped off i think Donald Haight AKA (VWCRU) or vw screw Reply with quote

i think i have been ripped off and its sad to say. for $16. been waiting for 3 weeks for a window pivot but nothing has arrived. tried to e-mail the guy but no reply. i paid him promt and deserve promt service. i hope he is ok and not dead or something like that. if anyone has this guys phone number please let me know.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: ripped off i think Donald Haight AKA (VWCRU) or vw screw Reply with quote

vertguy59 wrote:
i think i have been ripped off and its sad to say. for $16. been waiting for 3 weeks for a window pivot but nothing has arrived. tried to e-mail the guy but no reply. i paid him promt and deserve promt service. i hope he is ok and not dead or something like that. if anyone has this guys phone number please let me know.

Damn, 3 weeks and you're ready to tear his head off huh? Give it a break.....Christmas delays can double, or triple the USPS shipping times.
Don will come through.....don't sweat it, you ain't been ripped off.
eurobug55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: ok ok ill give a week more Reply with quote

but dont you think its odd that right after i sent the money paypal he stopped e-mailing me to let me know. i bet ive sent 10 e-mails. we shall see
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: (VMR) Eric=Vintage Motor Restorations Reply with quote

vertguy59= Don more than likly has other obligations he is taking care of right now! I know how you feel about merchandise he has listed, and no reply and or responce in general about whatever it is you want that Don has. But Rest assured vertguy59 Don will come thru and he will get back with you. Just be patient its one thing I have learned over my past dealings with Don!
ting_ys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: ripped off i think Donald Haight AKA (VWCRU) or vw screw Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
vertguy59 wrote:

Damn, 3 weeks and you're ready to tear his head off huh? Give it a break.....Christmas delays can double, or triple the USPS shipping times.
Don will come through.....don't sweat it, you ain't been ripped off.

I think Don have disappeared too, I sent him $515 on Dec 5 and he stop email me immediately, he has got my email, my home address and my phone no, but I could not contact him, if someone know his tel no. or home address, please let me know, he has got 430 items on sale in www.thesamba.com and his last update on those items was on Dec 13, that means he is still alive, I just don't want other people to get cheated also.
Antonio Trejo Premium Member
VW Parts Dealer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sad to say -Don have a lot of positive feedback- But this is my bad experience: Last Nov 4th (2 month ago!! )I sent him $22.80 for a Oval brochure. I been waiting a long time but nothing has arrived. I think Don have disappeared with my money.
Here are his latest e-mails:

On 28 Nov Don wrote:
“Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town and my girlfriend
has been handleing my emails. I will send you one out today
priority mail.”

On Dec 13th Don wrote:
“It has been shipped. you should see it soon. thanks”

Since Dec 13 he stop email me. Damn.
Genuine VW Ultima Edition parts
Genuine VW Type 2 watercooled parts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
populuxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Ripped Off by vwcru Reply with quote

Just to let everyone know, we paid for a radio from Don back on November 21, 2005. No radio and it is January 22, 2006.

I have emailed Don repeatedly asking politely to either send the radio or refund our money. No reply, no radio, no refund!

Until a week ago, the radio was still posted on the Samba for sale. I even asked for a response from him via the ad and got no answer. Despite all his positive feedback, this is the first time we've been ripped off from anyone on the Samba.
ghia57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: vwcru Reply with quote

looks like i am about to add to this tail of woe, paid don for oval tacho grill in early december, had no e-mails or tacho grill since, have mailed him many times no answer, anyone know whats up?

ghia57
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW Parts Dealer

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been 180 days and I still have not recieved my Oval Brochure from Don

Or 5 months, 29 days excluding the end date

15.552.000 seconds

259.200 minutes

4320 hours

25 weeks
VW Parts Dealer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got today a 100% refund from Don, thanks! It's never too late to fix things with people. Welcome back again to The Samba, Don!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 5 of 20

Jump to: