Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Seat Belt Mounts on a 68'Ghia
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
gildmg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Seat Belt Mounts on a 68'Ghia Reply with quote

I need help (and pics) of where the seat belt bolts are screw into. I know there is one on the center hump (8 inches behind parking brake) and another on the b-column close to the quarter window. Where is the third? I had the floor pans replaced and I think they go there (somewhere), but I am not sure. I want to install retractable seat belts and figure I should have 4 holes (is this correct?).

Thanks,
Gil
4ghias
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look under your car on the floor pan close to the edge about 4” in, just behind the seat’s there should be a bolt welded to your pan if not then they forgot to transfer it to the new pan when they made the change. Did they put the jack points and knobs or buttons for your floor mats in also.
KGCoupe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the '67 had a one year only retractor, but I had recently posted this pic for someone else asking about seat belt mounting. It might help with your '68.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: