Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Danny Zepeda of Calif.?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
RTKings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all Danny - you don't tell the truth. 18 E-mails in 4 days. And 4 in 20 hours? Look at the times Danny. The one at 4:29 on the 30th was my initial e-mail to you, which you called me back. The next e-mail at 7:27 on the 30th was sent at YOUR REQUEST. YOU asked ME to send you a reminder e-mail, which I did right after we got off the phone. Then there were two more e-mails after, simply asking for an address. Not demanding a replacement. Asking for your address to get you YOUR part back. This is such an outrageous claim (18 e-mails), it's almost pathetic. I e-mailed you for your address for one main reason - I wasn't sure where to return the choke. I don't know the size of your P.O. Box. Would this box fit? I wasn't sure. I was trying to accomodate you. It was oh so difficult to re-mail me, on the 30th, 31st, or the 1st, and simply say - "send back to P.O. Box"? That was so difficult? I was ordering you around? By simply asking for your return address? Rolling Eyes And asking around for your phone numer - I had read in one of your many negative feedbacks that a phone number may be the best way to reach you, because you're always so busy. Maybe this would be more convenient for you.
And your claim about my attitude? Well, the Forum and people looking to do business with you can see for themselves - I was very polite till you popped off with "send them BOTH back". Danny, if you have zero concerns about your business proactices, and want me to send everything back to you, I challenge you to this - How about YOU send me MY money back, and I'll send you the chokes back? No? You won't do this? Why? Because you're afraid of me keeping the money and your chokes? Ahh, just like I fear you keeping MY money and the chokes. I don't trust you Danny. MANY people out there don't trust you. You are not a theif. You are simply poor on customer service. You keep saying - "send them back for a full refund". How do I know I'd get my money back? I don't. You could keep the money AND the chokes. And then what? You couldn't even send me a replacement. What makes me feel confident that you'd send me my money?
So, we're at in impass. I will be in Socal within the next month or so. We can meet then to exchange, and the process will stop if we can meet.
Danny, I am sincerely sorry that you got sick. But why was it that you could e-mail me nasty e-mails on the 1st, but couldn't simply e-mail me your address?
Please don't make feabile attempts to slander me, to make yourself look good. Look at your record. This attempt is pathetic, and very sad.
Low67vdubinnocal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after reading this a couple of days it getting kinda strange. i dont know you or the seller. but it looks like hes not going to sell you anything,ever, nothing, not now,not later.have you looked anyplace else for a choke ? try the ovw company. or one of the many other vendors listed here. i doubt this guy would meet you anyways.you asked the forum what to do and got lots of good ideas so use one. heres one more i have $25 in my paypal account from a refund for a fuel pump a samba seller couldnt find.i will give you the $25 you go find a different 6v choke.sell or return the 12 choke when you have time and return the $25 to my paypal and take all the time you like.or if nothing else donate it back to the samba.its just another idea and you wont be out a thin dime. if i get it back swell if not oh well life goes on its vwdub parts and just a few bucks either way...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RTKings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Good -
Wow! My hat is off to you. You are truly someone I think anyone would look forward to working with. You offer is very generous, and it's greatly appreciated. Thank you for that. That was very cool! Very Happy
However, please note this has now has nothing to do with the $25. It is now 100% about the issue of Mr. Danny Zepeda, and his repeated behavior to hard working, honest people here on the Samba. If this was the first time Danny Zepeda had done anything near this, I would have blown this off on the 30th of October. Big deal. $25 lost. Who cares? I don't work with the guy again. However, Danny Zepeda has a track record of doing this over and over and over:

1) http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122387&highlight=mrhanover+aol

and

2) http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41328&highlight=mrhanover+aol

Why is it that most of the sellers here on the Samba have impecible selling records, and everyone thinks they are great. Danny tries to blame the buyers for his negative feedback. He can do no wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Then he tries to smear them with false truths. The only reason I can see that Danny is still in business is because he has items that are so rare, that people can not find them anywhere else. He has a corner on the market. He is lucky in that aspect. If he was selling hot dogs or tires, a commodity readily available, with his poor customer service, he might find himself out of business in months.
Now, having spoken to people that he has done wrong to (having just met them, or these being acquaintances of mine), I realize that most people just chalk it up to experience, and avoid Mr. Zepeda. For me, this has nothing to do with $25. It is now all about the issue of this guy, and the way he treats others. He has satisfied customers. I'm sure Danny Zepeda is a good guy. But he also has many unsatisifed customers. And to these people, he is not a good guy.
Again, thanks so much for your offer. That was extremely nice of you. This is now an issue between someone who feels they were wronged, and someone who feels he did nothing wrong. It has nothing to do with $25 or the choke any longer. If he accepts my return, and then sends me the items he entered into a contract on, it's all good. He currently refuses to do that. That's why I am moving this issue forward. Thanks again for your kind gesture.
Low67vdubinnocal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the issue is your car. you need a 6 volt choke coil for one or two carbs im not sure which carbs you have but so far two other large samba vendors have 6 volt solex coils for sale id guess even more if you looked. the guy will never ever sell you the the ones he has. im not sure hes a good seller a bad seller or otherwise who cares ? fix your car and forget it. lifes too short. its about the car not the person. take the money i offered. send him back the 12v choke find a nice new one install and drive and enjoy.when and if you get the refund return it or donate it to the samba. anyways go easy on yerself Relax and make it fun..........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RTKings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Good-
I really enjoy your attitude and perspective! Very Happy It's a very good one to have! I will get another choke. Thanks again for your monetary offer! It's all good though! Maybe we can use your $25 for beer money if we ever meet at at car show! Very Happy First round is on me though!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, we get the point.

Take him to court or drop it.

Locked in favor of a single feedback thread:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22870
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: