Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

check out bajaherbies VWs
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bajaherbie
Samba Sooner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: check out bajaherbies VWs Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
i have owned this '65 bug about 10 years. i rescued it from certain death from a chevy junkyard. what started out slowly has turned into a fun project . my beetle has a 6 pt cage, beard seats, 'glass tilt front end, 6 gal fuel cell, and a skid plate oil leak collector system. my biggest jump in horspower occurred when i installed two THE SAMBA.COM stickers- thanks alot jen and everett!!! i drive it off road only, my family owns a 160 acre sandyland wheat farm.
my 8 yr old son wants to peel off the flowers and paint flames on it- but he didn't grow up in the '6o's!! check out the vintage hurst shifty, it came with the bug!
next is my '73 ghia, i bought it for my 16 yr old daughter to drive, what in the world was i thinking? this car was pretty much finished when i bought it, but i did get the dashpad from none other than mr. icy weener at the okc bugshow. new interior with sony cd player, amp, and remote control
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That dash sure helped your car. Glad I could help. I like what you did with the knee pads too. You have to enter that into car shows. Looks like it will compete will with the other usual Ghias that come.
Jessica
Samba Chat Whore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a really nice looking Ghia! Your daughter is very lucky! The Baja looks like it's a fun toy. Very Happy
RIP RW

Quote:
MrBreeze: The snorklestang has no history. It was here before time began. Jesus himself drove that to high school
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1973 1303S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool baja & nice ghia! i would love to have a baja but my girlfriend says they're ugly Sad are they allowed on the road? if so i'm getting one because i love cars that stand out because they're so odd!

jen & everett - because this is such a cool site if u sent me a SAMBA.COM window sticker i'd gladly fly the flag for the site in my super Razz
nik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1973 1303S wrote:

jen & everett - because this is such a cool site if u sent me a SAMBA.COM window sticker i'd gladly fly the flag for the site in my super Razz

Just e-mail everett and ask. I'm sure he'd hook you up.
nik
OnlyVW
Samba Redneck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a baja o be proud of. Hope mine turns out that nice. Sweet Ghia too.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: