Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwguru - [email protected] - Tom Landock Jr
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwguru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Bryan S.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: vwguru - [email protected] - Tom Landock Jr Reply with quote

He shipped it prompt and the packing was really good, good job Tom. Tom Landock Jr AKA [email protected]
Calisupastarz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto here with the above post. He accepted my payment by money order, and shipped it out to me very promptly and packaged well. Tom is an honest seller.
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calisupastarz wrote:
Ditto here with the above post. He accepted my payment by money order, and shipped it out to me very promptly and packaged well. Tom is an honest seller.

I just got a part about a week ago from Tom too. Deal went well. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Herbie3Rivers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with all his ads for all the toys? $1400 for a bandai bump n go? $400 for a Hunts Herbie coloring book. I e-mailed him about it and now all I get is a ton of rude e-mails from him calling me a shithead and dummy? Gimme a break. I hope you guys really aren't paying the prices he's asking for this stuff.

2010 New Beetle Final Edition
2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt
1999 New Beetle GLS
1983 Mercedes 300D
1974 Karmann Ghia
1972 Super Beetle
1970 Beetle Sunroof
1959 Original Herbie #6
1956 Oval

Three Rvers VW Club

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Visit Herbie the Love Bug at LoveBugFans.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo Herbie3Rivers i dont know what this guys problem is. hell you talkin bout his prices being high well let me tell you something. he emails me cause i have a toy bus on the samba for sale at $80 & tells me that i dont know a damn thing about vw toys and that im asking to much then goes on to tell me that i am using my mothers name as my screen name and on and on. so i emailed him back and let him know yes i use my moms name as my screen name so fuckin what and who was he the guy that makes up the prices for everyones shit. dude i dont know what this guys problem is.
ilvbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased several toys from Tom and had a great experience. He packed the items real well and shipped promptly. He was real friendly and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very Happy

Thanks Tom!

'64 Beetle, factory sunroof and popouts
'07 Beetle Convertible
vwtoyguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Tom landock Jr. rotten deal Reply with quote

I recently tried to close out a part trade part cash deal with Tom. He had a toy that I wanted and I did not want to pay the high price he was asking so we worked out a deal....... I sent him a copy of my trade list and HE picked the items for the trade and HE decided on the cash part of the deal.
It came out to be about $70 in trade $70 in cash. After we had it all worked out he sends me an e-mail saying that he wants either more money or more trade!!?!?!?!? WTF? What a Jerk! what kind of guy works out a deal with someone and then renigs to ask for more? A shitty one if you ask me.......... WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY.......MOST OF HIS PRICES ARE WAY TO HIGH AND HE IS A LOUSY BUISSINESS MAN.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sloans265
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunDropKid wrote:
yo Herbie3Rivers i dont know what this guys problem is. hell you talkin bout his prices being high well let me tell you something. he emails me cause i have a toy bus on the samba for sale at $80 & tells me that i dont know a damn thing about vw toys and that im asking to much then goes on to tell me that i am using my mothers name as my screen name and on and on. so i emailed him back and let him know yes i use my moms name as my screen name so fuckin what and who was he the guy that makes up the prices for everyones shit. dude i dont know what this guys problem is.

I had a similar experience with him when I sold my Herbie Crewcab. He emails me telling me he'll give $300 for it. I reply then wait a day for him to contact me back. Had to remind him how much he offered then he starts asking questions and wants more photo, no problem. Then I wait somemore until he finally gets back with me telling me he just doesn't see the $300 value. Well WTF ! He offered that much I didn't ask it. What a flake. Look before you leap. Thats okay cause I ended up getting $500 for the thing! From somebody that knew what it was before they just threw out a price.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwtoyguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I saw that double cab that was one sweet custom job!

I emailed tom tuesday to tell him what i thought of his buissiness practaces and that the deal was off. that I wasn't going to give him any more money or trade. I also told him to check the feedback I was going to leave him........... He sent me this e-mail today.

Quote:
Sent : Friday, February 3, 2006 5:51 PM
To : "Ray Glahn" <[email protected]>
Subject : Re: TheSamba.com Ad - OLDEST ? die-cast "bug", NO back window.

| | | Inbox

ray. don't want to go & find feedback.
dealin or not??

Is this guy retarded?
Herbie3Rivers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is. When I had e-mailed him about his Herbie stuff he had, he started badgering me to sell him my stuff. Sure Tom if you're reading this you can have my whole Herbie memoribilia collect for $10k. Rolling Eyes [/quote]

2010 New Beetle Final Edition
2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt
1999 New Beetle GLS
1983 Mercedes 300D
1974 Karmann Ghia
1972 Super Beetle
1970 Beetle Sunroof
1959 Original Herbie #6
1956 Oval

Three Rvers VW Club

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Visit Herbie the Love Bug at LoveBugFans.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwtoyguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey herbie3rivers......... I will give you 10K for your herbie collection..........and wire you the money friday..............you just have to throw in "Herbie the surgeon" Laughing j/k I should have checked his feedback before I started trying to deal with him. I would have seen your post and ran away Evil or Very Mad See ya at LBF Wink
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased a Johnny Lightening Gold Series 1964 Karmann Ghia from Tom and couldn't be more pleased. He was kind enough to hold it for me while I recharged my Paypal account, and then notified me when it was shipped. He packed it in a sturdy box and it arrived unscathed. I would recommend Tom's services to anyone.
vwbugdriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked my item, yeah I most likely paid too much. It's cool though, it is still wrapped. Cool puzzle. I don't spend alot of money on this kind of stuff. It's a christmas present for myself. Something to look at and give to my kids?
Tetzman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a TiaJuana Taxi from him!
He shipped it before I got the money order sent out! Shocked

I was a little leary, when he told me in an email, that he was having paypal problems, and that I needed to send a moneyorder or check..
(Big RedFlag to me)

I'm the badguy, because I didn't get the $$ sent off before I received the taxi... Sorry, Tom. I threw in a little more, since I was late paying...

Taxi is in great shape!
Thanks Tom
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
TeamSpatula
Samba In The Rain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll have to see - I just sent out payment to him this morning for a manifold. He did seem very straightforward in the emails so far. I'm hoping to be on the good list.
Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made out on another great deal with Tom on some single-pin brake pads for a Karmann Ghia. Tom didn't make a profit worth anything, but I don't think that's what matters to him. I highly recommend Tom to any buyers.
oibovveroi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fast and friendly for me,sent good useable german parts.
would deal with him again.
Atl Phil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought used parts, got used parts.
Paid via paypal Friday, got my stuff Monday.

I had no problem at all.

Thanks Tom
piano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good seller with prompt shipping! Thanks!
esbeetle67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: VWguru (Tom Landock Jr.) is PERFECT SELLER! Reply with quote

PERFECT SELLER!

Just bought some neat little tin toy beetles and have purchased a few other toys in the past from VWguru. He provided excellent communication, great speed in shipping, perfect packaging and obvious care for my items. And, the items I have are great. The photos are good but don't do the actual items justice. Thanks VWguru!

esbeetle67
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: