Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
avwboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey brad after all this is over i hope you learn from your mistake and get some 17 inch "radars" for the fasty !

edit gl clearing the shit fight btw
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Randar ads are just deactivated due this ongoing issue, he can go in and reactivate them. I sent him another email yesterday in response to an email he sent me. I'll see if he responds.

Quote:
His new ad is posted by RandarWheels. Wasn't his old ad posted by Randee?

randarwheels is his id.

Please keep posts in feedback threads related to the issue at hand and don't post inflammatory comments or threats.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was/am looking to purchase a different set of wheels for my bus and emailed Randee not too long ago asking him a few questions reguarding his wheels but have yet to receive a response. So who owns a set of his wheels? and how do you like them? post some pictures. Good looking wheels by the way.
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't you been reading? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when i talked to randee yesterday, i expessed that i needed them within 2 weeks, as i have no rims at all now, as i wanted randars, and sold my other set to an interested party. He said that after he recieves my money order, then he will weld them up and tru them, and he say that takes about a week. I have no reason to doubt him, as i have never done buisness with him until now. I will let everyone know the outcome, when i recieve them. My tires should be here tomorrow.
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der Steiner Rad wrote:
haven't you been reading? Shocked

Yea I read the thread but I didn't realize that there weren't any wheels shipped out. I mean he (Randee) did tell the guy from Oz that he had the wheels ready to ship right? I least that's what this post lead me to believe
Dave wrote:
When the "Down Under" gent said "you're a week late, I want my money back" Randee said "Fine, no problem, but I want to let you know YOUR WHEELS ARE HERE, READY TO SHIP, please send the remaining balance" (would YOU ship something that hadn't been fully paid for, to a stranger in another country? I sure as heck wouldn't...)

So then NOBODY has Randee's wheels? He's out in San Diego right? That's about a 45 min trip for me.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were smart I'd go to him and pick them up, Probably cheaper than shipping anyway.

My money is on the " we don't do pick up, we're mail order only"

But that's just a guess.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't placed an order yet Im waiting to see how jhung1977 deal goes then maybe but you were talking to jhung1977 right? Embarassed
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobzKombi wrote:
I haven't placed an order yet Im waiting to see how jhung1977 deal goes then maybe but you were talking to jhung1977 right? Embarassed

No, I was talking to you.

RobzKombi wrote:

He's out in San Diego right? That's about a 45 min trip for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skutrbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys haven't figured it out yet, the only people that stand a chance in talking to him are potentially new customers. i guess he screens all his calls and his emails. his so-called friends need to point out to him what a big mistake he is making. if he is reading this post, i strongly suggest he get in touch with me at his first convenience.

randy
robk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, being an aussie and knowing brad I'm probably a bit biased..

But the only thing I find more unbelievable than the actions of a certain
individual in all this is that someone else could consider transacting with
him on anything but a face-to-face basis......

RobK
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robzkombi. I just want to clarify that Dave's comments were most in-acurate. I was told it would take 30 days before the wheels would be done from the time I paid the deposit, but it was a full two months before I even heard from him again, despite at least one email per week to find out what was happening. Check the dates on the emails.
I just want the facts to be known. If he'd only been a week late, I would have been rapt.
Deposit was paid June 25.
By the time Randee sent this email (below), I had smelled a rat and had asked for my deposit back. That's why he offers to send the money back in the email.

July 18 2005
Ad: ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****" - $950 set

Ok Randee. It's been long enough, (8 weeks, after you saying 30 days on the 21/6/06), and I've tried to do the right thing despite you ignoring plenty of emails and not keeping in touch as you said you would. I've lost faith and just want my money back..$400US. Please Paypal my refund to this email address [email protected]
Brad

August 25,2005
Ad: ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****" - $950 set

C'mon Randee, answer your emails. I understand you're busy but this is rediculous. Please refund my deposit. I've had enough.
Please return the $400 deposit I sent for a set of RDW's. My email for paypal is [email protected]
Thanks
Brad

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****"

hi brad................. sorry for the delay, we are done with the wheels. we can send your payment back to you if you like. thanks randee

Thanks Randee,

Unfortunately, I feel it's best you just return my deposit. As much as I love your wheels, I'm now hesitant to send any more money.
I wish you every success with them.
Cheers
Brad

www.busnbug.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Split 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he takes 5 months to send a money order that you cant cash, and I bet that was only because he had seen these posts, yet he still tries it on??.

Not a lot you can say about that really.

I just hope that people reading this will know what sort of a guy he is????

Dave
4hammers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brad,
I think only someone very dim, would not realise everything which that fool "Dave" wrote up, was mis-guided, biased & totally uniformed.

Sad to see people are still willing to take the risk with this scammer. It is what encourages scammers to do what they do. Rolling Eyes

Rob J
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second time Surprise again.... Just received the visor from Randee, like what he promise send the third visor to me before 8 days ago I email to him....I hope he is the man Shocked By the way I have ask him about 65Busser payment...... But he never answer me Think
I'm a water, Randee is a rock.... 65busser is a rock too....So you know what the happenning for the end Shocked
Later I will email to Randee to say Thank you!!! Laughing and ask him again why never refund the payment to 65busser Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a bad situation for all involved. Didn't Randee go out and get permission from I forgot who to make the wheels? I really do like the design. I have been buying stuff for my Kombi from people here on the Samba since 2003 and have yet to be burned (knock on wood) although I have been waiting for a part that is going on three weeks now Shocked .

65busser Im not saying that what your saying is not true, Im just asking IF Randees wheels are out on the road but apperently not. Good luck with your situation.
aggro_jo
Samba Sticker Pimp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tham64 wrote:
Second time Surprise again.... Just received the visor from Randee, like what he promise send the third visor to me before 8 days ago I email to him....I hope he is the man Shocked By the way I have ask him about 65Busser payment...... But he never answer me Think
I'm a water, Randee is a rock.... 65busser is a rock too....So you know what the happenning for the end Shocked
Later I will email to Randee to say Thank you!!! Laughing and ask him again why never refund the payment to 65busser Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

this is my all time favorite post. ever. You could be driving nails thru my knee caps and I would still be smiling. I have no idea what it says, but there in lies the beauty
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It STiNg'd iTsElF tO DeAd
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4hammers wrote:
Hey Brad,
I think only someone very dim, would not realise everything which that fool "Dave" wrote up, was mis-guided, biased & totally uniformed.

Sad to see people are still willing to take the risk with this scammer. It is what encourages scammers to do what they do. Rolling Eyes

Rob J

Dave is usually correct on what he posts. This has confused me as well. I see one Randee who is an honest businessman and another is very misguided and not responsible to his business. I would hope Randee would come in here and address these issues, because Dave has obviously figured out that he can't save him by himself anymore. Confused
4hammers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
4hammers wrote:
Hey Brad,

Rob J

Dave is usually correct on what he posts. This has confused me as well. I see one Randee who is an honest businessman and another is very misguided and not responsible to his business. I would hope Randee would come in here and address these issues, because Dave has obviously figured out that he can't save him by himself anymore. Confused

True,
I was surpried by that one sided & mis-informed post. I just can't believe Randee won't just clear this up. Send him the money & this will be stopped. Everyday he doesn't, it just snowballs. I have seen his wheels, they look great, I am sure many are happy, but looking at the facts, you have to admit it has gone bad. Wether from bad business practices, or just arrogance, who can tell.
Brad just wants his cash back, Randee. Give it to him.
I may have to borrow some though to get me a good lawyer, as someone has just sent me a PM threatening to sue me for Slander. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, Randee, you DO NOT NEED Paypal to pay into a PayPal account. Only a credit card. Surely you know someone with a credit card?

Rob
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 23

Jump to: