Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

splitrob wrote:
Totally agree. Anyone reading this should not do business with Randee until he takes care of business. buying from a blatant thief is just wrong. Support 65busser by not buying from him.

Oh Damn! Now what?

It's funny to me how 65busser has kept a level head about all this since the beginning. However it has been all the ones that have never done business with Randar that are instigating all this.
So now that Randee has come thru on his refund, what will all of you find to whine about? Scan the buyers feedback to jump on the next bandwagon? Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fifty-five
Samba Crash Test Dummy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Busser! I hope this deal is finally about to end for you! I would love to shake your hand in person you seem to be a man of great character. I've watched this thread for a while silently hoping it would work out for you. I hope Randee has come to his senses and decided that the old saying "any press is good press" just isn't true, and this is a learning experience for him as well.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Robs '52s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

industryvw wrote:
splitrob wrote:
Totally agree. Anyone reading this should not do business with Randee until he takes care of business. buying from a blatant thief is just wrong. Support 65busser by not buying from him.

Oh Damn! Now what?

It's funny to me how 65busser has kept a level head about all this since the beginning. However it has been all the ones that have never done business with Randar that are instigating all this.
So now that Randee has come thru on his refund, what will all of you find to whine about? Scan the buyers feedback to jump on the next bandwagon? Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Hey, the crash lost my last post in here. I had to give you something else to quote me on Smile Aren't you forgeting to tell everyone they're retarted and it's none of there business.

Last edited by Robs '52s on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

industryvw wrote:
splitrob wrote:

Oh Damn! Now what?

Man, you've got to be both a total moron and an idiot! Do you think that thief Randee would have refunded the money if not for the incredible support demonstrated by both the Americans and the Aussies for this cause?

I doubt it very much.. Exclamation
Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Split 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold your horses, he has just "promised "to pay by PayPal, he hasnt actually don it yet.
Where have I heard that before???
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

industryvw wrote:
splitrob wrote:

Oh Damn! Now what?

WRONG. First, the only person in this that "instigated" anything, was RANDEE, by jacking around 65busser (his customer) for 8+ mo.s already. Secondly, Randee has NOT "come through with a refund", he's only made another promise to refund, and that hasn't happened yet. Third, "jump on the next bandwagon"?, I for one will, if it keeps someone else from being ripped off. Or, as in this case, A buyer like 65busser comes in here and asks for help by community support/pressure in getting a seller to own up, and do the right thing.

I don't care if Randee sends a DOUBLE refund, at this point (8 mo.s and counting), I still wouldn't do business with him. You go right ahead, thats up to you. What is YOUR stake in all this?. You've tried to chastise people for jumping on the "bandwagon" that Randee hitched up, and then jump on yourself trying to justify/deny any wrong doing on his part. You could always start a "Randar IS the greatest, and the real deal" thread, but then you'd have to explain why, which you haven't been too successful at so far.

So, if and when Randee comes through with a refund, well yahoo!!, he FINALLY will have done the right thing. Something he should have done along time ago. Forgive me if I don't stand up and cheer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oc63rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

65busser wrote:
Good News!! I've had a call from Randy. (Just discovered his message from the 15th of Feb on my phone). On that same day I received an email from a friend of his confirming what Randee said in his message, that $400 will be sent by Paypal within a few days.
I rec'd another email today from Randees friend to say that it is definately happening, but the holiday in the US today may slow it down another 24hrs.
Ill keep you posted.

Anything yet? A Paypal transaction will show up immediately. The mere mention of the holiday is a complete joke.

My food baby is crowning.
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oc63rag wrote:
65busser wrote:
Good News!! I've had a call from Randy. (Just discovered his message from the 15th of Feb on my phone). On that same day I received an email from a friend of his confirming what Randee said in his message, that $400 will be sent by Paypal within a few days.
I rec'd another email today from Randees friend to say that it is definately happening, but the holiday in the US today may slow it down another 24hrs.
Ill keep you posted.

Anything yet? A Paypal transaction will show up immediately. The mere mention of the holiday is a complete joke.

Yea that's a pretty weak excuse (Holiday slowing down PayPal) I send money via PP and it's there within minutes although I havent sent any during a holiday so I could be wrong but I really doubt it. 65busser you have alot of patience, but then again what can you do but wait. This sucks.
luckystiff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

presidents day could have slowed it on MONDAY. since the banks were closed and his buddy maybe needed to put randees money in the bank to send to busser. shouldn't have been a problem YESTERDAY.

it's weird because every time i've talked to randee he seemed like a hell of a good guy. it has been a while since i've last talked to him and things change...ken....
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not solved yet. Bump.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing yet.

www.busnbug.com
4hammers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

industryvw wrote:
splitrob wrote:

Oh Damn! Now what?

Not jumping on ANY bandwagon. Just supporting a fellow Aussie who was & up to this date STILL has been ripped off by a blatant thief. Got a little carried away, but hey, it was support.
When he gets his money, then you can cry all of Randee's praises & bemoan the horrible people who "Jumped on the bandwagon to give support".
Open your eyes, mate. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Rob J

Goodluck, Busser.
Split 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news yet, he promised he would PayPal on the 15th it is now the 22nd.
Does it take a week to do a Paypal transaction?????

Or was it just another fob off

Dave
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!
The funds have arrived!!
Thanks Randee.
Long live the Samba!!

(Just to top things off, and it's an honest mistake I'm sure, so don't go blasting away, I just discovered I was sent $400AUS instead of $400US. Which makes it about $127AUS short. Almost funny!!) I have no doubt this will be rectified immediately.

www.busnbug.com

Last edited by 65busser on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
4hammers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niiiiice!
Good one, Busser.
doubledoor64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you 65busser. What type of rims are you planning on getting now? or have you gone out and bought some already?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

65busser wrote:
(Just to top things off, and it's an honest mistake I'm sure, so don't go blasting away, I just discovered I was sent $400AUS instead of $400US. Which makes it about $127AUS short. Almost funny!!) I have no doubt this will be rectified immediately.

Congratulations.

The default for US accounts is to send money in US $ so he would have had to specifically select AUD.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Split 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on!!!!

He sent the Money Order so it could only be cashed in the US,
Now he has sent you funds in the wrong currency??

Whos he trying to fool??

He is either very stupid or clever
How did he get a business off the ground???

So its not finished yet!

Dave
fifty-five
Samba Crash Test Dummy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Man, I glad to hear you got some money back atleast! $127 is easier to swallow than $400, but neither one tastes good. I hope you get the rest of your money in this century.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 23

Jump to: