Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I need Ideas for a school project
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
kturner3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: I need Ideas for a school project Reply with quote

Right now I am in the last semester of college and have a senior project to do. I am majoring in mechanical engineering. I have been reading a lot of the threads on this forum to try and get an idea of what to do for my project, but right now I have no idea what to do. I have a '73 yellow thing, which I have had for about 7 years, so something I could build on or improve is what I am trying to do with my car. My thing is stock '73 with a roll cage. If there is anyone who could give suggestions on a project, that would be great. I just started class this week, and I have to turn in a proposal in two weeks, and have until May to finish the project. We have a machine shop where I machine any parts I need to, so any suggestion would be great.

Ken
bljones
Resident Wit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

four wheel drive with a locking center diff and 16" ground clearance, while maintaining the rear engine configuration. Smile
Author of Original Rant #1
"It stingd itself to dead... now that is control on you"

2%
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: