Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Semaphores
Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROGER LAWLESS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Semaphores Reply with quote

Hey I have a nice set of semiphores off of my 57 bug, 6 volt, and want to sell them but I can't find any forsale on the site to see what the current tarrif is.

Any guesses what they are worth? I can send pics if interested. I paid over $200 a few years ago for the set.

Thanks, Roger
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search with the proper spelling: Semaphore

There are a ton of them listed on the site for sale.
Denz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price depends on so many things - are they a pair, are they original, are they year correct, what condition are they in? Once you answer those questions maybe someone could put a price on them.
BBSquarebackChick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Sempphores Reply with quote

ROGER LAWLESS wrote:
Hey I have a nice set of semiphores off of my 57 bug, 6 volt, and want to sell them but I can't find any forsale on the site to see what the current tarrif is.

Any guesses what they are worth? I can send pics if interested. I paid over $200 a few years ago for the set.

Thanks, Roger
I have a friend of mine that was selling a pair off of a 55 and he was asking 250 if that gives you any idea.
ROGER LAWLESS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: SEMAPHORE'S Reply with quote

Sorry about the spelling Embarassed . I have to go down to the garage and see what they are. I'll post some more info tomorrow.
john7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ususally buy them for around $200
but i have seen them advertised all over the place(lower and higher)

Slot Mag King!
I accept Paypal, CASH, GOLD, SILVER, COINS, GUNS & money orders.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Oval-Window - 1953-57 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: