Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Yet another question. (cabinents and interior storage)
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Yet another question. (cabinents and interior storage) Reply with quote

My 72 camper does not have anything in it but the rear bench seat and front two drivers seats. I am going to build a seat behind the drivers seat out of wood. Does anyone have any recomendations, measurements, or just general plans for a seat like this. Or, is there someone that wants to sell me an original for cheap? Also, I would like to build a cabinent on the passenger side, next to the bench seat. I want it to look much like the original, or does anyone have any other cool designs? Or, does anyone have one for sale. Thanks.
matt
vwsrus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Yet another question. (cabinents and interior storage) Reply with quote

Where are you located?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Yet another question. (cabinents and interior storage) Reply with quote

I am located in Greeley, CO. It is north of denver.
matt
wgargan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Yet another question. (cabinents and interior storage) Reply with quote

go to a pick a pull place. you might get lucky and find one.
lc
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Yet another question. (cabinents and interior storage) Reply with quote

Have you tried Blakes in Erie Co.? they have a ton of buses. I was out in Co. the last 2 summers & saw pleanty of bubble window campers in bone yards. Try Verners in Boulder, or try all the bone yards in the front range -you should be able to find all you need .
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: