Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Is it for sale?
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Is it for sale? Reply with quote

I had to put the thing outside this week and had three people come up and ask if I would sell it to them. Cleared the garage again and put it back inside. Anyone else had alot of people come up and ask them lately?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bljones
Resident Wit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least three or four times a summer, someone knocks on my door and asks if it is for sale...but so far no one has written a cheque for my $25,000 asking price.

I expect we will see a sharp rise in sales thanks to the new adam sandler movie... and then two years from now you will see the market flooded as young women put them back on the market.
Author of Original Rant #1
"It stingd itself to dead... now that is control on you"

2%
fretless
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People ask all the time if I'd like to sell my Thing..
The other day at the drive up at Mc Donalds in Oceanside the young woman at the window was having a orgasm over my thing. Razz .she was like I love those things, i mean ah I have never really seen one in person only in the movies.. Shocked she says where did you find your Thing,, oooh..

is the Thing now a "Chick Car"?
vwkarmannghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people always ask me if my dad wants to sell his thing. Nope, no he doesn't
nobrakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the time, I had one guy get up to 10 grand before he stopped and I had to think about it. Very Happy
nthang
Sambassador

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Staff Car Reply with quote

My nephew thinks that I going to break down and sell it to him some day. I keep telling him to find one cheap and I'll help him restore. That would require effort, I guess.

I had a neighbor that I hardly know tell a room full of people at a party last Saturday night that I had the coolest car around: a NAZI staff car, he calls it. Man, will I ever live that one down???Probably run me out of here for that one.
Stapler123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the new beatles came out I was working under my truck and heard tires screaching... A guy in a new beatle ran up and asked me if I would sell the thing. I declined... and went inside to tend the wond left from slamming my head against the cross member of my truck.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: