Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

David Rodriguez - TheDuck - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: theduck
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
suebug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: David Rodriguez - TheDuck - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience with David Rodriguez for bus middle seat clamps. Highly recommend! Thanks, David!
'60 Single cab
'70 Bitchen 3-speed Schwinn
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey me too bought some NOS wiper motors from David. Purchase was easy. Items were as advertized. Will purchase from him again. DL West :wink:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tarochips
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: da best Reply with quote

david you the man! speedy transaction and will do business with you again. highly recommended. good parts. aloha, edgar-tarochips
gondiwindi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: D-Rod Reply with quote

The negative about recommending someone thats a brilliant seller is that there is more competition for me in buying quality parts. However, I just bought a steering wheel for my '65 from David Rodriguez and it was better than described and was shipped with massive amounts of care!! - Thanks for a class buying experience David - I will definitely head your way when looking for more parts for my '65 buddy! - Cheers pal!
tarochips
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: PRICE IS RIGHT Reply with quote

DAVID YOU CAME THROUGH AGAIN. VERY FAST, FRIENDLY AND HAS SUPER DEALS. ANSWERED VERY QUICKLY ALL EMAILS. THE MAN YOU CAN TRUST. THANKS AGAIN DAVID.
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: feedback for "[email protected]" Reply with quote

I recently purchased 3 sets of Honeycomb housings from David....I was impressed with his offer to refund if I was not entirely happy with my purchse! Needless to say i am quite pleased! I look forward to the opportunity of doing business with David in the future.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Butch B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: air cleaner Reply with quote

Thanks David for quick and reliable service and even coming out of your way to deliver thr air cleaner on your way to family function. definitely would buy from you again if you have a t-3 part I need
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks David! Fast shipping and great prices! Bought chokes from David and they were just as described.

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Doyoulikecheese
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased my Last 2 pieces to finish my sunroof From David he was awsome to work with and great communication.

Hopefully he will get more parts i can buy from him.

Thanks Dave.
68indallas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought some fresh air parts for my 68 bug and got them in matter of days. they were just like he detailed them in his ad. wanna say thanks and look foward to doing buisness with you in future if it arises, thanks.
jameshixson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: David Rodriguez Reply with quote

Bought gas door from David. Fast shipping, highly recommend!!!
nathan@el
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David is an awesome seller. I bought 4 hubcaps for my vanagon, and they came quickly, and in great shape, for a good price. I couldn't ask for more really. David was very helpful and got me a good deal on shipping too. I've been burned in the past on ebay, so I'm always wary when buying parts from people online. This is the place to do it! Will definitely buy from David again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
jraffini
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a GREAT experience! UPS actually damaged the goods during shipment, and he handled all of the details and provided a full refund for some hub caps. He actually let me keep the hub caps when it was all said and done! He is super professional. Highly recommended!
Brent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good price, quick shipping, and good communication for some hard to find parts. Thank you very much!
5oval6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some hubcaps. The price was fair and exactly as described. Very happy shipping was fast and well packaged as well.
Thanks
Get Hot Bug Shop Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: David Rodriguez [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some wheel cylinder kits, David found them and sent them quickly. Good price and packaged well. Thank you David Rodriguez
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lndrs_js
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Vdo gage Reply with quote

I recently bought A vdo guge from a guy on here Terrible experience . I will say no names "dog" . I been a Service manager Dealt with many people in my day. If you want the complete opposite of My Experience Deal with David Rodriguez Great guy Great help Great service . And the main one !TRUST! His vdo guge work Perfectly And he tested before he sold it to me . un like the othere guy .Looking forward To making many deals in the future . Thanks David .
verttogo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Vert doors Reply with quote

I bought two convertible doors from David and the transaction was great! He is a wealth of information and I highly recommend buying from him.
Big Tuna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: buying radio from david Reply with quote

bought a really nice radio from david and could not be any happier!!! Ive bought several parts over the years on the samba, but this was by far the VERY BEST experince Ive ever had! david was very understanding and kept up daily emails without a hitch! Most folks do not! price and buying over 2 weeks was great!!! shipping and packing was fantastic... will by without hesitating from him again!
I was the president of the vintage volkswagen club of america from 1981-1985, so im no quack. buy without worry from david!!!
Michael the big tuna. Smile
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: David Rodriguez - TheDuck - [email protected] Reply with quote

David and I had a great, smooth transaction, two guys helping each other out with parts for their favorite cars! I hope that clutch pedal shaft/hook I sent to you helped get you back on the road!

Thanks again,

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: