Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Keoki - George Moore - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Keoki
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
frndlybug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Keoki - George Moore - [email protected] Reply with quote

George on the street... Great service, great packing and shipping... 67 decklid even more solid than I thought... Definitely buy again in the future. Thanks again George.

Older email:
[email protected]
costa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: 4" narrowed ball joint beam. Reply with quote

George make's the best beam's period,i bought a 4" narrowed ball joint front beam from him and it is the sweetest beam i ever had,the beam is smooth and the quality is excellent,it ride's real smooth and responsive,i recommend George's beam's to everyone i know and to everyone that want's the best,mahalo (thank you in Hawaiian) Brahdah (brother) George.

Shayne from Makaha Hawaii out (o\ ! /o).

Last edited by costa on Fri May 12, 2006 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hunnterd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: georgeondstreet Reply with quote

My headlight housings I recieved from George were great!! and shipping was at light speed!!! George ROCKS!!!
krsthrlnd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Purchase of Knobs from Geoge on the street Reply with quote

Very Happy George was a man of his word. This transaction went smoothly, once I figured out what I was doing. Highly recommend George.
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transaction with George went smoothly. A fair price for an item that was described correctly. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again -- thank you!
jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: George Moore Reply with quote

George Moore a great guy to deal with got my parts right on Cool Cool time !!!!
vwpitlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this and then wqas directed here so here... lol
I have found several other "LOCKED" topics on George that date back to 05 and all. I want to know if anyone has had anydealings with him recently. I understand that there were and possibly still are some hard feelings here, but I am wanting to buy a 4' narrowed beam from him and all but I want to make sure all is well and people have bought from him recently.

I have had a best friend jus buy a beam from him and it was great and on time and the whole nine yards, I want to hear from others.

Thanks

Tony
Jes67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Great beam,built to order, for my buggie, fast turn around will have George do more work for mein the future. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwpitlover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I ordered my beam from George. I called him and let him know I sent the payment via paypal and he said that he would get it out today. Well a few hours later I have my tracking number and the beam is on the way. So far so good...

Thanks George for the speedy response!!

Tony
V-Dubin65
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great person to deal with....got my beam on time, even helped a noob out with questions that didn't have alot to do with the beam! Had a great personality and will always have my buisness,too bad he dosen't live closer!! Even had my friend's buy beams from him,vwpitlover is one.. Rob
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SuperDave63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a 4" l/p beam, paid him Monday afternoon, beam was at my front door in Chicago that Friday. Nice quality, well packaged, if your looking for a beam this your guy. Mahalo George.

Edit follow-up: Rolled the beam all year with no problems at all. Would definitely buy from Keoki again.

Last edited by SuperDave63 on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Eurobug
Sofa King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: the best Reply with quote

I have a right hand drive bug and George hooked me up. He swapped the steering dampner bracket at no charge. I swung by his shop and he gave me an awesome tour and friendly conversation. Great guy to work with, knows his stuff. Buy your beam from him, he takes the time to put together a quality product and can send a bulletproof shipping package if needed. He goes above and beyond when it came to any questions I had, he's a no bullshit guy.
powerhaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased another 4 inch narrowed beam from George and it showed up in 3 days, great service, product looks great, packaged perfect, speedy shipping, and now I can install it in my customers car.
Thanks
Powerhaus
John
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: quick shipping Reply with quote

very prompt service. nice not to get the" oh i forgot to ship" story. parts were as expected, and packaged great. would not hesitate to do business again. thanks again
NeedAName
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a beam from george back in November. The package came on time well packed. The install went smooth, been driving a few hundred miles with no problems. Would recommend to anyone.
stone992008
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Doing business with George Reply with quote

Hey guys, just a note to let you know that I bought some doors from George.. sight unseen and when they arrived they were in near perfect shape! He even last minute called me to let me know that there was a small bono ding that he has not seen and refunded me a bit of $!
As well, he shipped them, (Without whining about size and pain the the a** it would be)
They arrived 2 days later! Thanks buddy, I wish you had all the parts I need!!! MS
bigkev311
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: 4" beam Reply with quote

George has been great to deal with I bought a beam from him and it was shipped out that day Excellent! Very nice product. looking fwd to doing more business with him.
migsrag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very pleased with the narrowed 4 inch Ball joint beam. Had ordered previously from another supplier on the samba last October and still was waiting for delivery. George was great! Answered all of my questions quickly and my beam was at my doorstep in two days. Nice to know there are still suppliers out there that take pride in their work....
Thanks again
dejvan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a beam from George today. Called him day earlier and went to meet him and pick up the beam next morning. He had everything ready for me.
Thanks George
schell '59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here...sent a discription of what I needed.

done. here before I new it and a nice peice of work.

Tim

www.401restos.com
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: