Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

josh_crosson2000
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: josh_crosson2000 Reply with quote

I bought some type three conversion parts from Josh back on Feb 8th, and I got an email from him ocnfirming the money had arrived on the 13th.

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:04:33 -0800
Subject: Re: tins
To: [email protected]

hey got the money today, ill try to get out to the ups store tomorrow, or friday.
thanks for the fast shipping of the money.
also ill try and clean them up a bit before shipping, it should take a few hours to clean it all well.

On the 23rd I had still not heard anything from him so I sent him an email asking the status this was his reply:

Re: tins‏
Sent: Sun 2/24/08 8:20 PM
To: Adam Standard ([email protected])

sorry man, my roomate rearranged the garage, so he moved a lot of my type3 stuff around. ill find the rest of it today and get it out to you also.
thanks for the patients.

This was no big deal as I was in no hurry for the stuff, and as long as he was responding to emails I didnt have a problem.

On the 28th another email was sent, and his response was it was ready to go and his girl friend was supposed to have sent it out while he was at work, he would let me know.

Well that was the last time I have heard from him, two more inquiries from me have yielded in no results.

I understand people get busy and things happen, but the stuff was over $200 with shipping costs, and being as its been a month im assuming the stuff is not going to show up. I let it go as long as it did because with it being winter here I was not in the big of a hurry to get the stuff going, but now that spring should be starting, and easter vacation is comming up, I'd like to get things started.
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, 3/31/08, I received the money back in the mail. He did make well on this deal by refunding the money.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: