Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeffgagnon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
bugoholics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just had another transaction with Jeff. Excellent packing,fast service and have got perfect description of parts both times. Will buy from him again.Need more sellers like him. Thanks Jeff.

Old email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a smooth deal with Jeff as well.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good buyer!
Tim10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spent thousands of bucks with him.. knows his dubs and cares.

Advice.. give him some time to ship and offer a delay.. he can sometimes shake down some cool and rare stuff.

He's always looking for splittie parts.
dogguira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recieved an order from Jeff. The parts came as described at a good price.
boosdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Off White Armrests Reply with quote

Fantastic!!!! Great price and very fast shipping. Thanks a lot just what I needed. Will be back. Cheers!!!!! Mark.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
aloha1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Thanks for Delivery Of DoubleCab. Great Seller. Great Truck! Reply with quote

Jeff is a really cool. I purchased a DoubleCab from him a couple weeks ago sight unseen. His description was right on and I have no disappointments. Good description on a high ticket item. He even made arrangements to meet me half-way in Salt Lake City for a nominal fee. Thanks Jeff.

Justin
boosdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Washer bottle for my 69 Vert Reply with quote

Jeff. Thanks again for the washer bottle was in exact condition as you described. Thanks for picking out the nicest one for me. Packing was excellent shipping was fast. ONCE AGAIN!!!! I highly recommend Jeff and his products. A-1 guy!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steve8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller got what i asked for and fast thanks Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mrbajadude
Samba Member

Location: Yerington, NV, home of the VORRA 300 mile off road race

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Bad Dealings Reply with quote

Jan 8th of last year I mailed a postal money order to Jeff for type 3 backing plates. After numerous emails back and forth, I have yet to receive any parts or a refund. My last email to him came back from yahoo as "could not find". WTF, Jeff, where's my parts or a full refund. I have all sent and received emails from this guy as well as a confirm from the Post Office the money order was cashed. I'd have to say Buyer Beware. Ol' John
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i emailed this john guy 5 times to get an address for a refund and no reply yet so if you want a refund on parts that you probably did receive, i will gladly refund your money. i just need a full mailing address
i hope your reading this john, if you have the time to leave bad feedback about me, you have time to give me an address
Tim10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Baja Dude.

Jeff always has parts for sale by searching South Dakota - Most parts in Sioux Falls are from him. This is always my easiest communication method for finding him.

I've had several LONG term buys from him.. he has to track down parts etc. He's always gone out of his way to find me and/or the parts. He doesn't forget.

I can't speak for this transaction - it's likely there was incorrect information or missing clues... I can't tell how many times I've had checks with "dub partz - thx" as the note ..

I have a set of front T3 backing plates.. PM me .. I'll send them on Jeff's behalf - he's this golden in my book.

I'm here to help - guessing this is a communication error.

Tim
mrbajadude
Samba Member

Location: Yerington, NV, home of the VORRA 300 mile off road race

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Jeff, The check arrived today. Thank you and sorry we had so much trouble with the emails, etc. Better luck to us next time. Thanx again, Ol' John
blackburn87
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have been working with jeff on a '67 13 window deluxe. it is almost finished and jeff is going to deliver it in a week or so now. it has been a pleasure working with jeff. went to sioux falls a couple weeks ago to see the fully restored beauty and sign papers. thanks ALOT jeff i am looking foreword to doing business with you again!!! matt
Rich Hanson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Jeff Gagnon Reply with quote

I have been dealing with Jeff Gagnon for well over two years. He has always been willing to help find the parts I needed, fabricate the parts I could not find, and he does incredible body work and paint to boot. I had him do the work on my 57 23-window....couldn't be more pleased!
In buying parts from anybody, please keep in mind that your "order" is not the only transaction that they may have going and in MOST cases, selling parts is not their main line of income.
Rich Hanson
57 23-Window Bus
57 oval window
83 1/2 Westy
Tim10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrbajadude wrote:
Hiya Jeff, The check arrived today. Thank you and sorry we had so much trouble with the emails, etc. Better luck to us next time. Thanx again, Ol' John

John.

This is the mark of a honest guy. Many folks will give excuses etc. We all make mistakes. It's the guys who stand behind them who deserve our trust.

Glad it worked out.

Timmy
Humanure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff helped me get a rare part I requested through a want ad. Thanks a lot, Jeff!
blackburn87
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: 67 bus delivery. Reply with quote

as i said i worked with jeff on this bus.
he said it was going to be here in a week and that was EARLY may.
the bus was finally delivered in august.
so much for reliability, and a mans word.
also had to put 2100 into the engine to correct all the problems , brand new 1776cc.
i told jeff about the engine problems and he said it is my problem.
when jeff delivered it he test drove it and ran it into a speed bump causing front end damage.
this has turned out to have been a mistake to have jeff gagnon do my bus, as i spent in excess of 31,000 to have it built.
jeff has send 453 to replace the wrong pressure plate he installed, i paid for the labor and ate the other 1700 after jeff said it was not his problem.

BEWARE!!
1963 standard beetle
1967 standard beetle
1980 rabbit convertible
1989 vw golf
2002 porsche 911 turbo carrera awd 996
1967 deluxe 13 window OG
Tim10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 67 bus delivery. Reply with quote

I'm a restoration customer of Jeff.

This does not sound accurate.

There are some shady details on your posting above. Please clarify exactly the decisions and supplied materials

The challenge is that Jeff will allow an owner to supply materials.... unfortuantely most folks expect miracles without a budget.

Everytime Jeff has needed an extended timeline, he's always given advance notice.

Hate to sound like this --- sounds like your budget and expectations did not meet --- or you did not communciate clearly from the beginning.

I've had 6 successful cars delivered from the shop.. but then again I'm the odd nut that understands reality and craftmanship.

T.

blackburn87 wrote:
as i said i worked with jeff on this bus.
he said it was going to be here in a week and that was EARLY may.
the bus was finally delivered in august.
so much for reliability, and a mans word.
also had to put 2100 into the engine to correct all the problems , brand new 1776cc.
i told jeff about the engine problems and he said it is my problem.
when jeff delivered it he test drove it and ran it into a speed bump causing front end damage.
this has turned out to have been a mistake to have jeff gagnon do my bus, as i spent in excess of 31,000 to have it built.
jeff has send 453 to replace the wrong pressure plate he installed, i paid for the labor and ate the other 1700 after jeff said it was not his problem.

BEWARE!!

Last edited by Tim10 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all matt i did not build your motor, as you know. and also as you knew there was a warranty by the builder, if there was a problem with it it would be taken care of by the builder, but insted you took it to some mechanic of your choice
you spent 25000 with me matt, not 31000 like you say, you should reword it and say i paid 25000 for the bus and put another 6000 into it

and as far as time line, i noticed you forgot to mention that i waited for your rims for almost 2 months, that were being shipped from florida, and also you forgot to mention that we also had to order a special order tire that took 6 weeks to get that you needed to achieve the stance that YOU wanted

if your going to wine and tell a story make sure its the whole thing
and yes i hit a speed bump on the test drive, and thought it was the steering box, only later to find out it was the overrider, send it back to me and i will repaint it just quit your bitching

over the last 6 years i have built 35 plus VW's and never one complaint

jeff
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: