Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

How to have a vw and a Bird??
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

The one question that I am hearing at the minute is ,its me or that f***ing van!! or why does everyone wave and smile at you when you drive it?? and the best is would you rather marry that van than me?? .
Shes gonna get an answer one day and the van dont answer back!!
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

"Owning a Volkswagen is like being in love."

from a sales brochure from the '50s
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Tell her the reason everyone smiles and waves at you is that they think you're so lucky to have a bus AND a babe like her at the same time...
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Or how about telling it to her in THIS order:
"Everyone thinks I'm so lucky to have a babe like you, a Bus like this, and a babe like you". This way she'll be inviting you for a trip to the "back of the Bus" in no time flat!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

HE HE The reason I had to lower my van was because it rocked too much, Oh yeah a pop top would be usefull too!!
fknbrkn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

tell her if she can't love the van to get the fuck out!
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

I just think its a jelousy thing, apparently I cannot have two women in my life!!!
coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Post her picture here on TheSamba. You might be able to trade her for a set of rims or something worthwhile.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

A digital camera is the next thing on my list of wants! I will put a picture of my van at vanfest that my mate sent me if some one tells me how to??
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Without a digital camera you need to find somebody that has a scanner hooked up to their PC and they will scan it in for you and give you the picture file on a disk. Then you can post it here following everett's directions in the gallery. Or you can take a picture and get it put on a diskette at your local photo finishing place.
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Ive got a picture of my van on my pc how do I transfer it to the samba
jeremysmithatshawdotca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Click on the gallery tab, then the add photo tab, input the information you want to appear, and the name and location of the picture file on your pc. If you don't know it exactly click on the browse or search option to find the icon you're looking for and doubleclick it when you find it. Piece of cake. Then copy the address of the page it's displayed on and post it on this thread to make it easy for us to find!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Well here is the adress that it gave me:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.my?photo+67774.jpg

Can you let me know if it works Smile
fknbrkn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/67774.jpg

try that one.
Aide64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

Hey that works:)
SplitBusChick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: How to have a vw and a Bird?? Reply with quote

hey now...were not all bad. i have my boyfreind trying to convince me that i dont need another van (I only have TWO!!) and that i shouldnt get that VW tattoo ive wanted since i was 14. but hell, im not going to let someone who drives a GM to tell me what to do...but hes coming around, i got him interested in a ghia its not a bus but oh well- you got to start somewhere right? hehe.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: