Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

wheel well liner?
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: wheel well liner? Reply with quote

Most new cars now come with a plastic peice fit right into the wheel well to protect it from just normal crap being kicked up in there. I wasnt sure if anyone has made, knows how, or if anyone sells a liner or peice for a bus to go in the front and rear wells. This would be amazing for us Jersey bus owners. our rockers are bad enough as it is. no pun intended.
Goober
chabanais
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: wheel well liner? Reply with quote

So crap can get caught between the inside of the liner and the metal? Blast the area clean then use POR-15.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: wheel well liner? Reply with quote

My old '71 Beetle came with these thick plastic liners on the rear wheel wells. They were perfectly matched to the fender stampings.
Drew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: wheel well liner? Reply with quote

thanks for the ideas guys. i think i am going to just sandblast and por-15 once it gets warm out. hmm i wonder where you got those things. there has got to be some out there. i am going to try to retro fit some Empi mudflaps onto the front wells too. Ill keep you all updated.
Drew
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: