Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

56TIMOTEO - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 56TIMOTEO
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
jimmynotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: 56TIMOTEO - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some mudflaps from him and they are better than he described. They arrived within a few days of payment. I would buy from him again.

Thank you! Very Happy

my wonderful loving supportive wife wrote:
You guys are dorks.

1965 1500-S Notchback --"Maggy"
1971 Type 2 Double Cab --"George"
TOOB member #2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LOWRAG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Bus speedo Reply with quote

I got Euro bus speedo from tim. Very happy with the product and would buy from him first if he had what I need.

Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 56TIMOTEO - [email protected] Reply with quote

jimmynotch wrote:
I bought some mudflaps from him and they are better than he described. They arrived within a few days of payment. I would buy from him again.

Thank you! Very Happy

Jimmy
Tim is one of my best friends. he actually lives next door. I will tell you and others that there is no person better to deal with on parts. I had drooled over those mud flap. I am glad they went to a good home.

P.S The dash pad I bought from you is still nice Tim helped me put it in.

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
paulsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a few items from Tim.. Very good Seller. Highly recommended...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bally
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller, great communication and went the extra mile to help get me cheaper shipping. Would definitely buy form Tim again.

Cheers,

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
clausfb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Belly pan Reply with quote

Well guys, what can I say.
Tim is the ultimate seller! I bought a belly pan from him for my Samba and believe it or not, he went way beyond the normal, shipped it super fast and the pan was much better than I ever expected.
Keep dealing with him!
78 SB Convertible
52HoffmanSplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Rocks!! I purchased some Split Glove Box Doors from him.. they were beautiful, shipped lighting fast and packed so that a wild herd of wildebeast couldnt have damaged them. Honest as the day is long and knows his sh*t.

Oh and thanks for packing a live Black Widow inside the box, was that a warning!! Smile That was one confused spider when he dropped out.. and even more bummed when he recieved a 1000 foot pounds of Vans shaped pressure on his jet lagged head! Smile He wasnt a pet was he?

Thanks for a great deal Tim!! Smile

9/1950 Hoffman Standard
11/1966 Porsche 912
10/1966 Porsche 912
7/1968 Type 265 Double Cab
10/1958 Type 117
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication, fast and well packed shipping. Highley recommend!
Thanks Tim
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first deal with Tim and he made me feel that I am one of his regulars.
Very accomodating and patient guy who will even ask if the price he quoted 'works for you?'.
The items were shipped out almost immediately and a tracking number given. I have just been informed that they arrived in OR to meet the shipping schedule coming this way.
Thanks Tim. Will certainly refer to you for more parts needed.
The Vdub Hub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Thank you Tim, horn looks really nice Reply with quote

Purchased a 6V Bosch screw terminal horn from Tim. Went to pick it up. Super nice guy to deal with. Item was better than he described. I was not disappointed.

Thanks Tim
Mark
The Vdub Hub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Tim is straight up Reply with quote

This is the second time I've purchased something from Tim. Fortunately, I live close enough to drive by and pick them up.
In both instances, Tim not only delivered more than he promised, but took the time to make sure it functioned properly before letting me take it.
He's a wealth of information and takes the time to share his knowledge.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thank you Tim.
Mark
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought part from Tim. He is a good guy, have known him for years. Bought and sold from him. Always excellent transactions. Good communication, fast shipping. Very highly recommended seller. Thanks, Tim.

Ruben
fetchin gretchen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my package today probrably the best buying exsperence ive had on thesamba so far. got here with in 2 buesiness days. quick responses

thanks, jake
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a NOS fog lamp bulb from Tim. Item exactly as described. Excellent packaging, speedy shipment at a great price. Highly recommended. Thanks Tim!
Eyelndboi
Samba Member

Location: The end of a dirt road two clicks from the old Red Barn.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Banjo steering wheel Reply with quote

I just bought a banjo steering wheel from tim and it was everything he had described and more. its perfect and I would buy from him again, he even packaged it nicely. Thanks again Tim
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim is another fellow enthusiast I am glad to have as a friend.
He is indeed a very kind and helpful guy who will see that you have exactly what you need and at a price you are comfortable with.
I am grateful to Tim for all the help he has given me and the latest Brochure will always be something I will remember fondly. Very Happy
Thank you Tim and God bless.

larry
raindog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 56TIMOTEO - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim’s a terrific seller. I bought a set of NOS sunvisors from him, communication was great and he shipped quickly. The parts were packed very well and were just as described. I’d buy from him again, and would highly recommend. Thanks Tim!
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 56TIMOTEO - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller!! Item as described, great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again Tim!!
Käfer2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: 56TIMOTEO - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fastest shipping ever from USA to Germany!
Popout hinge covers even better than described, perfect packaging and perfect labelling on package for German customs.
Created the thesamba account today especially to be able to give this feedback.
All the best from Germany Tim!
Tim
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 56TIMOTEO - [email protected] Reply with quote

I inquired about some parts from 56TIMOTEO. In the ensuring several conversations we settled on a buy/trade sort of deal. The deal was consummated going and coming and all arrived well. I came away from the transaction Highly Impressed with Tim's integrity and his manner of operating. Thanks Very Much Tim.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: