Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NuVintage Bug-in Denver, CO August 3rd
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
15 windowdelux
Samba Goober

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: NuVintage Bug-in Denver, CO August 3rd Reply with quote

Well I haven't seen any one post anything about the show so far so heres the official thread. Post here if you are going and anything else going on that weekend. I've seen that Painter's Grinding is having a BBQ on saturday and Bristol's Busses by the Brewery is also on saturday. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301751 .
Does anyone else have anything planned? The Nebraska contingent(atleast those of us that travel in a pack) are heading out Friday and leaving Monday. I won't be heading out till saturday and back sunday. Anyway, speak up if your going and any other plans for the weekend. Our group has a club meeting this thursday to firm up our plans.
Carlin's "Seven words you can't say on television"????
Ragman
The Sambinator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

What's up! Glad to see the Nebraska guys are coming out again. I think alot of the bus guys will be going down to the Bristol Brewery on Sat before the Bug In. Are you guys doing your mountain drive on sat? If so, you'll be right down there, and should stop at the brewery. Let us know your plans. Later!

Erik
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SuperSamba Premium Member
Samba False Idol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please use
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302526
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: