Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

mogollion madness
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
louisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some of our pics. . .

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/kissrockon/Mogollon%20Madness%202008/?albumview=slideshow

Help a child achieve success in life.
www.bbbsps.org

* Make a difference in a child's life. Become a Big Brother or Big Sister. www.bbbs.org*
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who ordered the ice water?! Damn, that rain and hail was a crazy good time. The New Mexico crew kicked it into high gear becoming a highbred of a mini red cross unit and the New Mexico National Guard! You could tell they knew what to do. The rest of us just kinda drank beer and figured we would die in the flood waters as we had no time to build an ark. I think the unspoken theory was that we could cling onto empty ice chests until helicoptors arrived to pluck us out of the new sea created by the down poor. Anyway, it was great to hang with my New Mexico brethern, Lou from Havasu, Wiley from way down South, brother from buckeye and my fellow Yumans whom I hadn't seen in a while since being on the road. Great time as always! Thanks for another great event!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
salty dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got home yesterday, the 13th. I must say the storm that rolled through on Saturday afternoon was definetly one to remember. I can't believe the hail piles that were in everyones camp. Thank you to all that made this years Event one to remember. Looking forward to next years Event already.

67 Fastback RIP 3-1-11
62 Panel/Sub-Hatch/Camper
69 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: