Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BigSKizzy - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Low Bräu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: BigSKizzy - [email protected] Reply with quote

In March I noticed a 61 beele for sale that was posted by a Sklyer Gosson in Medford Oregon. The $500 parts car had what appeared to be decent turquoise only hydrate green door panels so I asked the seller if he would be interested in selling the panels seperately. At first he declined saying he didn't want to ship the panels so I asked a again and made a cash offer. We settled on $100 for the panels and Skyler valued shipping at $40 which was probably high but I figured he was taking his time to remove the panels so didn't complain or say anything.

I quickly sent the seller $140 via paypal and was told that the money arrived but he needed it to transfer to his bank so he would have money to pay for shipping. About two weeks went by and I sent Skyler an email asking if he had sent the door panels and if so could I get a tracking number. He later replied "hey man just got a call from ups saying i gave them an invalid address, please send your address one more time!" OK, so I send it again and wait another week or so.

So I send and email, now he is not responding. That was April 20th, I sent the money at the end of March. Whats taking so long I ask myself, this doesn't seem right. For about a week I don't hear from him. So, I gave him a call sometime during the first week of May and he picks up. "Yeah my father sent them last thursday so they should be there soon." So I wait another week and again nothing shows up. So I call him again since he hasn't emailed me for over two weeks. He pretends that he cannot hear me and says hello over and over again. So I call back and no one answers, I tried about three more times that evening with no luck. Now I feel as though I am being ripped off by some punk 17 year old kid.

I check with paypal and they cannot do anything because it has now been over thirty days so I file a complaint for the records anyway. I sent Skyler an email letting him know that I made a complaint and he writes me back immediately. Its was twenty days since he last emailed me. This was his response exactly.

"look man i am just as in the dark about this as you are, this is the third time i have sent them out and they came back to me AGAIN this morning. because you are being so childish, calling multiple times and sending e-mails before i get a chance to get to a computer i will not try to send these out again. on may 20th i get paid and thats when you will get your full refund"

So I wait another eleven days until the 21th and there is no money in my paypal account and no email from Skyler. So I send him an email saying that I didn't get my refund and that I am no longer accepting his B.S. So he replies "i need your address to send the door panels". What?! You mean the address that I sent you about four times already?

So, this morning I sent this kid's father a long email letting him know what has transpired over the past two months. Thanks to a fellow samba forum member for the contact info. And ask that he contact me before I am forced to take legal action. And within a few hours I had a refund.

I have been going back and forth with this kid since March 29 and only now do I get a refund. This has been the absolute worst experience I have ever had dealing anyone in the VW community. So buyers beware Skyler Gosson is a dead beat seller. He uses these email addresses [email protected] and I believe [email protected].

Thanks.
Josh

And if you are reading this Sklyer feel free to comment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NOVA Airhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paid $92 for Ghia windshield trim on Sept 10. After repeated emails no response. Claim has been filed with Paypal. Paypal issued a refund to me on Oct 11 as there was no response from bigskizzy.

He uses the same id on ebay and has had multiple negative feedback.

I would stay away from this guy!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: