Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Serrano feedback - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: serrano
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 25, 2007
john7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: vw bug parts - $20 Reply with quote

smokuum wrote:
look? what i found

vw bug parts - $20
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-09-11, 2:07PM PDT

vw bug parts VW cranks,10/10fresh$35.]counter weight cranks new+used 75.to140.] flywheels,13 lb$35.] one piece rocker shafts,$20.] fan housings 25hp like new dark blue,$25.] new stock cams +2+3$20. distributors,20.] ,, push rods 8.set chromoly], oil coolers, pedal assembly, dual [kyb shocks for buggy or buss i to i]$30.pr, tire chains 14" and 15",$20. manifold center section for zennith $35., vw engine stand, bench mount$20. 48ida short mani 45.]bug traction bars 45.] {67 trans drum to drum $100.}duel port heads port & pol big valves 40x32> &40x35 open 90.5s $150.per set. (local only!!!}
specify what you are interested in. Steve (714) 530-9303
[email protected]

that same seller is also selling gardening equiptment, mini bike and atv parts say he is in garden grove and it is a garden grove phone # close to orange but still 10 miles away

Slot Mag King!
I accept Paypal, CASH, GOLD, SILVER, COINS, GUNS & money orders.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
veebeebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Were sis Steve Reply with quote

we ordered 2 a1 sidewinders but we recieved the wrong mufflers from Steve, i recieved after that 2 mails from him but the last 4 weeks i didn't here anything from him

i hoped he would solve this problem, but till today no answers from him

so does anayone know were Steve is

regards
Edwin Seinen
Bertjan
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not good news. you need to read this
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=251099
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sweet Rides
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Were sis Steve Reply with quote

bertjan wrote:
we ordered 2 a1 sidewinders but we recieved the wrong mufflers from Steve, i recieved after that 2 mails from him but the last 4 weeks i didn't here anything from him

regards
Edwin Seinen
Bertjan

Sure, I`ve got as good idea where Steve is... He`s sitting in his $1.5million House in Orange Ca, which incidentially, was funded by the money he stole from you, My own $4640, and all the other dozens of guys the world over, that he`s screwed the minute they parted with their cash.

To add that extra kick in the teeth, this whole scam was preplanned months ago.

That should pretty much get you up to speed, without having to read the whole thread.
john7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Were sis Steve Reply with quote

Sweet Rides wrote:
bertjan wrote:

regards
Edwin Seinen
Bertjan

Sure, I`ve got as good idea where Steve is... He`s sitting in his $1.5million House in Orange Ca, which incidentially, was funded by the money he stole from you, My own $4640, and all the other dozens of guys the world over, that he`s screwed the minute they parted with their cash.

To add that extra kick in the teeth, this whole scam was preplanned months ago.

That should pretty much get you up to speed, without having to read the whole thread.

yeah i bet he is. though there have been some government agents there recently, carrying out stuff

Slot Mag King!
I accept Paypal, CASH, GOLD, SILVER, COINS, GUNS & money orders.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smithy wrote:
The Sage wrote:
If I am understanding things correctly (and after this many pages, who the hell knows)

Technically, until Steve replies asking not to be contacted because of a bankruptcy filing, there is no law the kid is breaking. Creditor laws apply only to companies that issue credit, not disgruntled customers.

I have head of a neat trick where someone claims they have filed for bankruptcy as a means to avoid collections calls from customers.

That being said, I don't know the stalking laws in California.

x2

Having been through this personally over 15 years ago, when a debtor tells the creditor that they've filed for bankruptcy, the creditor asks for the name of the debtor's attorney that is preparing the bankruptcy filing. The creditor then checks this out with the attorney and if it is verified, the creditor must stop calling the debtor. This is basic bankruptcy protection.

If the debtor is just stalling and can't produce a valid attorney contact, then the creditor is under no obligation to stop proceedings for recovering the debt.

Until Steve has informed his creditors or customers that he has retained the services of a bankruptcy attorney, I'd say customers have the right to call him. Maybe not to harass him, but to put pressure on him.
'64 Kombi
'62 Beetle
'61 Standard Bus, Mango
GatorJZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YellowSplittie wrote:
Smithy wrote:
The Sage wrote:
If I am understanding things correctly (and after this many pages, who the hell knows)

Technically, until Steve replies asking not to be contacted because of a bankruptcy filing, there is no law the kid is breaking. Creditor laws apply only to companies that issue credit, not disgruntled customers.

I have head of a neat trick where someone claims they have filed for bankruptcy as a means to avoid collections calls from customers.

x2

Having been through this personally over 15 years ago, when a debtor tells the creditor that they've filed for bankruptcy, the creditor asks for the name of the debtor's attorney that is preparing the bankruptcy filing. The creditor then checks this out with the attorney and if it is verified, the creditor must stop calling the debtor. This is basic bankruptcy protection.

If the debtor is just stalling and can't produce a valid attorney contact, then the creditor is under no obligation to stop proceedings for recovering the debt.

Until Steve has informed his creditors or customers that he has retained the services of a bankruptcy attorney, I'd say customers have the right to call him. Maybe not to harass him, but to put pressure on him.

Absolutely incorrect. One does not have to have retained counsel to enjoy the protection of the debtor protection laws to the extent they apply in this situation.
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GatorJZ wrote:
YellowSplittie wrote:
Smithy wrote:
The Sage wrote:

x2

Absolutely incorrect. One does not have to have retained counsel to enjoy the protection of the debtor protection laws to the extent they apply in this situation.

How does it work then? I only know what my attorney told me.

I can't believe that simply saying your intent is to file is going to provide any protection. There has to be some sort of intent and action to provide protection, is there not?
'64 Kombi
'62 Beetle
'61 Standard Bus, Mango
Ace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to mention that the bankruptcy proceedings 8:08−bk−11807−ES was dismissed. None of his debt was discharged by this proceeding.
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace wrote:
I'd like to mention that the bankruptcy proceedings 8:08−bk−11807−ES was dismissed. None of his debt was discharged by this proceeding.

So does this mean our good friend Mr. Steve Houston is going to head out on the lam?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, apparently he just sits out in the open and laughs. This petition was a skeleton petition which is usually done to prevent sale of real property under default. None of his debt is discharged by this bankruptcy proceeding.
Lee.
Samba Animal Controller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace wrote:

So the judge threw it out and it wasn't discharged? Or was this just a pre-hearing that was dismissed and he just has to bring back proof, etc?
Ace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dismissed and closed. No actions taken for unsecured creditors. He is just like he was before the BK except for a few things forefeited.
theizzardking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any relation to CB Performance? only threads that came up when searching for feed back..... just to clarify without having to read 58 pages just to find out it's not the same guy... thanks...
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theizzardking wrote:
any relation to CB Performance? only threads that came up when searching for feed back..... just to clarify without having to read 58 pages just to find out it's not the same guy... thanks...

What Serrano related to CB?

No.. CB used to sell parts to Serrano and was cut off before any of this ever happened.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
theizzardking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
theizzardking wrote:

No.. CB used to sell parts to Serrano and was cut off before any of this ever happened.

oh thank you wise master! (no sarcism really really grateful as i'm getting ready to buy a 0 mile long block from them)
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem.. .better safe than screwed.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
theizzardking wrote:

No.. CB used to sell parts to Serrano and was cut off before any of this ever happened....
......because Serrano's checks were bouncing and he owed them lots of money.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
Jump to:
Page 59 of 59

Jump to: