Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack Quaif - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jackq
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 17, 2023
mbugz60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

empivw wrote:
Ok I recieved the EMPI items from Jack yesterday, Everything was exactly ad described and the packaging was good. I no longer have any problems with jack, He came thru with his end of the deal

Thanks for all Your Inputs

Thornton

After all of this, will you deal with him again? You had to call him out on an open forum to get your stuff. I'm not trying to start anything, but other people might wonder if he'll do this again.
fixabug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Jackq Reply with quote

Ole Jack got me believing too. He agreed to buy a car. Had excuses for a few weeks to get me to hang on to it (he had all kind of problems)and then just quits answering email of phone. Heck I did not care if he bought it or not but pretty classless way to say it. Just answer and say so. I would avoid dealing with him myself. Hard to know who you are dealing with online.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
woodslat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent a few thousand with Jack, in person though. Bought tons of stuff and a micro, had zero problems in person, he even bought me dinner!
fixabug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: agreed Reply with quote

Wish I could have dealt with this in person as well. All I know is that I was jerked around from his side. Like I said internet is messy when it comes to judging people. All sound good in words but beware dealing online with him.

Agreed to buy a van. Said he sent MO. After calling and emailing finally got answer from a different number. Then he said the MO must be lost in the mail but was not interested in tracking it down. Never heard back and quit trying. I only responded to this because I got email from Samba about a response. After my deal I searched for the name and found the comments.
don't matter anymore but if asked I will answer.
Oh yea..He was a real nice and interesting fellow on the phone up front.
and again if anyone ever wants to back out on a deal...just friggn say so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BGEE68 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: I was wondering about him Reply with quote

He currently has some transmission tools for sale...I was going to drive to Clovis to purchase them...

With this current feedback and the fact he didn't answer my E-mail to him concerning the tools...I'm not going to waste my time.
jackq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

For those of you that have bought from me in the past..thank you. As for the person that was going to drive to Clovis and buy my new transmission tools??? I shipped them to a buyer in Indiana for $16 a couple of weeks ago...Unless you live a town or two away it dosen't make much sense driving here. As for buying a bus from someone?? I can truthfully say I can't remember, and as far as calling me and getting a different number...I've had the same phone number for about 15 years..and the same cell for many years. I've sold to quite a few people..not nearly as many as most but always deliver as advertised. I also try to give lots of things away...guess that worries individuals so with regret most of my 20 year collection of parts will soon be hauled off. I'm finishing a few bug and bus projects and what some of my friends can't stash at home the rest will be sorted through and recycled. One guy did come and take all the 36/40 horse stuff...dozens of head sets, about 15 stock, turned and tagged cranks and bearing sets...dozens of case and attaching parts...no charge..just box and go.I guess what I'm saying is...if I'd wanted to screw people over and gotten rich off doing this...I would have done so years ago. It'll be a shame to toss about 90 bug doors, dozens of fenders...and countless front and rear lids..to name just a few things, but thats what its come to.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: