Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
therealfrogman
Samba Guitar Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Feedback message from werksberg:
Just a friendly reminder here:

I'm a 1 man operation.

I sell on here and at eBay too. Don't use eBay prices with the Samba shipping costs as greedbay charges me 10% on every item sold and 10% of the shipping fees, so my eBay shipping fees is higher to you on there.... now you know!

I manufacture 80 - 90% of the +125 products I sell, that means I order raw supplies, pick them up, unload them, cut them up, machine them, label the parts, inventory them, I answer e-mails, do quotes, write up orders, pull parts, make custom made boxes for orders, do the shipping and take the orders to USPS & UPS.

I don't work 24/7 (I used too in my younger days but not now at 60 years of age) and I take weekends off most times.

So if I don't answer the endless e-mails, questions quickly (that 95% the answers are in the ad if people would read them), give out quotes, remember our conversation from last month (I can get 10 to 20 e-mails a day) as you're not the only person in the world that is typing or ordering from me....

DO NOT SEND PayPal Payments as a "Gift"
(no ship to address or link to use PP USPS direct shipping features) but as GOODS!
Save me lots of time and refunds.

Also when making a PP payment use my PART #'s and price like 33-405-71/79 $45 (very simple to do and saves me lots of time):

How to make a PayPal payment:
PayPal account: (you can copy e-mail link her) [email protected] (or I can send you a PP billing), but please leave a MESSAGE at PayPal what the payment is for as my "Crystal Ball" is in the shop!

Click PayPal top tab "SEND MONEY"
To: [email protected] (if you miss spell the addy I will never receive the payment)
Select: "GOODS" (NO payments as "gifts" has no ship to address stated and no PP seller protection)

Amount: Product price, Shipping stated in the ad listing and Calif. sales tax if you are in Calif. or it is being ship to a Calif. address.

Continue....

State in the message link: What you are buying by the part #, ship cost, plus your year & model of the vehicle, (area code) and phone number (for shipping company to use if they can't find you) and listed address is a home, a business or if I already have used UPS to ship to you before too!

====================================
Original feedback:
I just bought some dash panel inserts from this guy and the product is very cool and well made. Big bang for the buck on this product and ultra fast shipping after my order!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=687199

Really appreciate what Everett has done here. Almost like he hand picked some of you. I am very thankful for all the help I get here.
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also makes some really nice ABS interior door panels for splitty busses.
Perfect fit, and indestructable!
Paul

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
russwiththebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of ABS kick panels for a late bay. Werksberg shipped them fast and they fit perfectly!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=339766
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TheShane
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing a thread with tons of great feedback in the bay forum, I believe the link is posted above, I had to have em. So, I purchased a set of the ABS front kick panels, ABS rear 1/4 interior panels, and an ABS rear hatch panel. I'll never have to buy any of those again...well, not for this bus anyway.

Werksberg is a great seller, excellent customer service. I highly recommend buying from him. Check out his ebay store, he has a lot of great looking products and from what I have seen the quality is first rate.

I received the panels on time and in tact. The hatch panel was for a pre 76 bus, Werksberg nor I knew the panel had changed for the last four years of production. The matter was dealt with in a professional and timely matter, and now Werksgerg offers a rear hatch panel for a 76-79 bus.

I will try and get a few pics up in case any are curious as to how the panels look mounted inside the bus.

Shane Pope

Central KY VW Club

NASkeet wrote:
I suppose that's what happens when one drives a passion wagon, which comes factory-fitted with a double bed.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Werksberg Products Reply with quote

I was looking for the 'Mexican Style' hood and deck lid seals to replace on my '73 Bug rather than weld on the weatherstrip metal strips and found JM at Werksberg Products to be extremely helpful and responsive to my questions.

I ordered the seals and received them in 3 days! Great customer service and great quality product.

Great buyers experience - great to do business with - I highly recommend contacting Werksberg Products for these seals or for any of his products - give JM a shout!

He also has a great set of ABS dash grill inserts for the Bug dash!

Very positive experience!

Bugone Very Happy
vw57drvr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Wow. Reply with quote

All I can say is FAST. I ordered the abs kick panels for my 69 Westy from ebay, used paypal, and in just a few days they were at my door. Awesome fit. Fastest shipment ever.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone, Thank you!

New Products very soon
VW Type 181 / Thing hood seal, deck lid seal and Body trim

'68 - '70 Bus side slider ABS panels
'68 - '79 ABS seat back bulk head panels

1963 (one year only) Bus front kick panels

1964 - 1967 Bus ABS door panels with black push in pins

Black push in pins (to replace the metal ones...) 100x or 20x sets of them

And more to come! Wink

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: yea Reply with quote

got my kick panel for my 63 kab kab ..fast and ass on perfect.
never any worries, even came to the house once. right on brothers do it honest, and treat folks fair.. wtf? must be high.. Cool not in todays world very often, deal with guys like this that could use your biz..
Now just a hotrodder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jcsmhen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Thing PC Windows Reply with quote

Very happy with the thing pc windows, Great communication, quick shipping. Thanks much
vw donvieira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: '71 bus abs panels from werksberg Reply with quote

I bought a complete panel set including the engine bay and they are incredible. Fit was unbelievable!!!! I hope he can get more panels available I am very very satisfied. Thank you!! VW Don (Stockton,CA)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank again to everyone.

For those that bought the Bus interior panels and the free include little black push in pins was not the best for you, I now have available these are reuseable, black plastic, push in molly pins:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

They are .40 each and shipping with USPS flat rate envelope is $5.
100x shipped to you only $35 total
You can also add 8x32 x 3/4" metal round head phillips to them:

or SS flat head allen (but I don't have these metal screws, you get them from the hardware store)

If you had purchased any of my VW Bus ABS Plastic doors, side slider, rear hatch, seat backs or any panel that takes a push in pins, just contact me and if you can prove (date and invoice #...photo of your Bus with my panels...) just order the # of pins you need and I'll pay the shipping costs to you....free shipping.

I might will be adding these new fasteners to every ABS Interior panel, but the price will be going up.

Thank you again, JM.

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
vw donvieira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reusable pins are what I used on my werksberg panels and they are great for ease of remove/install. Well worth it. vwdon
delibessleep
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: excellent product and fast shipping!! Reply with quote

I bought the hood seal product for my 63 Beetle. My car was restored without the C channel, and his wrap fit hood seal was just the ticket. Very well made (easily exceeds OEM quality rubber), excellent fit and finish. This is especially good if your hood has a slight gap at the hood curve (where it meets the body)...plenty of material to close even the largest gap.

I received the package in 2 days, and I am across the country!

Great communications and a pleasure to work with.

Biology is destiny...choose your mutations carefully
Lilie Sunflower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a pair of license plate frame, quick shipping to France, great packaging , serious business with this shop.
1995 Multivan Allstar
Mark19
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: rear panel Reply with quote

I know people never take the time to say thank you so...

THANK YOU! I am VERY HAPPY with the rear hatch panel you sold me.
UnderdogRides
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the ABS kick panels for my late bus. They arrived super fast and fit perfectly. They look GREAT. Thanks Werksberg, your stuff is awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for those great words. I try and get orders out asap but last month with a 10 day flu, then 2 major orders that were rush orders, swapped with other orders....well, I'm finally have caught back up.

I'm working on some other new products that I'll be releasing information on this thread as Everette has allow manufactures to post new products releases in these seller / buyer feedback section! Cool

flateric
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of ABS kick panels for an early Bay.

Great produt, great shipping, great communication... Will do business with werksberg anytime and would recommend to anybody...

Big thumb's up
Exported To: USA, port: Jacksonville/Honolulu
borninabus
Samba R&D Dept.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought some kick panels for my 71 from JIM at BBB...

they fit so well i haven't even screwed them in yet Cool

keep the quality products coming!
salty dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I haven't purchased any of Jim's products YET. My good friend bought some front door panels for his 1966 Panel Bus at Buses by the Bridge this last weekend. Excellent quality on all of his products that he had on display. Super nice guy and what I liked about him was he didn't try and over sell his products, they spoke for themselves. I have a 1962 Panel Bus and a 1969 Single Cab that I will be purchasing a lot of his products for in the very near future. Keep up the good work, and THANK YOU for going above and beyond with products that will be around for a long, long time. Applause

67 Fastback RIP 3-1-11
62 Panel/Sub-Hatch/Camper
69 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: