Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mark - ovaldude54 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Mark - ovaldude54 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark's a great guy - sell with confidence! Great communications, arrived when he said he would and just a general all around cool vw guy.
Thanks Mark, it was a pleasure meeting you!

JoeG
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And thanks again Joe! I know I'll have fun checking threw the boxes of goodies. It'll be an early Christmas present! My cars will thank you too!
Very nice to talk with you too Joe. Only a few REAL people left around, and you're one.

Thanks again man!
Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Demo Man Dave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: "WARNING" Reply with quote

I bought two out of three motors from Mark, I tryed to buy all three but he decided to keep one (36hp) he posted pictures of all three with a description of the parts and motor's, ad stated may not come with these parts coil, reg, muffler, fuel line, may not means we need to clarify! so after many e-mails and payment by paypal parts where missing, he switched parts that had no visible damage with parts from the motor he kept for himself he denied this for three days and after he realized the pictures he posted showed the parts, he said there was damage on the side you couldn't see if this is true why deny switching parts, he said he would deliver parts and never has, this got ugly with Mark and he has tryed turning it around to make me look like the bad guy! but in fact he new what his intentions where when he switched the parts and denied this for day's. This is the way the deal went down no other way, I was ripped off by Ty, Mark and you should never buy from this guy, I have a claim with paypal and a pending suit anyone who would like more info please contact me regarding my purchase and Mark(Ty)
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Demo man Dave : jwright / [email protected] BEWARE sellers Reply with quote

Though advised not to reply, I must warn all thesamba users of this buyer. In my 10 combined years with e B a y/Craigslist and thesamba, and nearly 200 perfect transations, this is the absolute first of it's kind.

This buyer will, as he did with my sale, cleverly manipulate emails (tamper with electronic documents) slander your good name and carefully dissect every word of your ad to his favor.

FYI thesamba users: I clearly and simply stated and disclosed to Dave in two emails prior to his purchase, that the itemized parts (36hp) were not included in the sale.

With all going on in this 'out of work/forclosure' world, and with our VW brother Greg Contreras in a medical facility recovering from a horrible VW accident, Demo man Dave will propose to sue you in court, if he doesn't get his way. In my opinion, Demo man Dave is NO VW brother.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Greg, his wife Carrie and their unborn child.

Your understanding is highly appreciated fellow VW brothers and sisters.
TY (by the way: btw), TY means Thank You!
Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dubaby69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got done purchansing 5 heater boxes from mark. Transaction went as expected. The boxes were in the condition he stated. Great transaction my VW and I will happy for years to come with this new addition.
Thanks Mark
Robert
markinsd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a type 3 fan shroud from Mark, had no problems and the item was as advertised. Thanks Mark!
bugpartslou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fast pay, no fooling around, credit to the Samba
aquamansurf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a crows foot rim with the condition as advertised. Coming from Orange County to San Diego, I was running late and he patiently waited for me to arrive. Nice guy and gave me cash to buy coffee...I would do business with Mark again.

Thanks,
Brian
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Aquamansurf Reply with quote

Brian is a great guy. Good VW folk. Met me for drop off of an item. Great communication and all around benefit to THESAMBA! Thanks again Brian. Cool
vochojarocho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
Very smooth transaction with Mark, will buy again! Wink
~Vochojarocho
rutch mathers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: positive feedback!!! Reply with quote

Bought some parts paid promptly! Thanks!
Wren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Ovaldude, No BS. Would buy or sell with him any day of the week. Thanks again.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Mark OvalDude54 Reply with quote

Bought some wheel adapters from Mark. He's a great guy! A+
Mahalo from Hawaii!
kcastunigard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark bought some early bus tailights from me and paid me quickly. This was a great transaction. This is one of the best deals I've ever had on the samba. This is a recommended buyer here and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks again and enjoy the tailights.
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: great seller Reply with quote

excellent smooth transaction. Part was exactly as described... shipped fast and packed well. Thanks!
TRparts Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: fast pay good guy Reply with quote

pays fast , knows his vw parts , best regards
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty just bought some parts off of me. The transaction went great. Come back anytime.
bigmau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

super legit deal. excellent communication. even threw in some freebies for a local deal. highly recommend mark.
64vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold some parts to Mark. A-lister all the way. Prompt payment, good communication; can't wait to run into him at a show sometime. Thanks brother! Nathan

Founding member of Derkaferklub, Southern Cal. since 2008

Q: Would you consider a trade? What do you collect?
A: I collect money Smile

GO SF GIANTS!
jep84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi from France

I just bought the manifold my 58 vert bug needed. I discussed with Mark few times by email, this guy is so kindly. When I decided to buy the part, Mark just told me he has no problem with France shipping. I say that cause a lot of samba guys don't want to ship outside usa!
One week after, my part, in perfect condition as I expected!, came.
You can deal in totally confident with Mark. I am very happy to meet him on Samba. I recommend 100% this guy

Eric
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: