Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

guteandtite - [email protected] - Brett
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: GüteAndTite
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 18, 2024
Dropped Metal Customs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echeck bounced for the 3rd time!
Mad
GüteAndTite
Early Convertible Güru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LongMooie wrote:
Mad

hey there mooiem
i called paypal yesterday, they sent you the available balance in my paypal account already which was 60 something. i called and bitched at a poor operator at paypal because i could not use my "so called debit" card to transfer money. they give no option and she said it stated it there that it comes from your bank account. when i first sent the echeck to you as a refund before the dispute it tried to post twice to my bank account, which apparently is paypals limit for trying, twice. so when i sent the refund again through the dispute it was again a " transfer of funds from my bank account" , but paypal runs it like an echeck. but since they ran the same amount twice already and thats there limit, it automatically did not process even though it sat there saying it would clear on that date. so they closed the dispute, sent out my balance to you, locked my account down from receiving payments and i could not refund the remaining balance. ironically 2 people want to buy somthing from me that would more than cover the refund, but since its locked well... so anyhow, paypal fronts money from buyers to sellers when the moneys not in your paypal account (it takes 3 days for funds to clear a credit card or bank, but they send it immediately.) so my only option was to add funds from my bank account, so i put a request for funds to my paypal account for 150.00 and it says it will clear aug 14 which is friday. what we should have done was i just sent you back a payment on paypal, not a refund. anyhow, my account is on lockdown with a $0 balance and as soon as that transfer goes through it will automatically be "snagged" and sent your way. my account will be unlocked at that point and youll have the full refund. i yelled at te lady andtold her its been several weeks already and you were pissed and now i have to make you wait 3 more days due to paypals technicalities? im just as pissed and irritated about this taking so long as you are and hope you know im just as frustrated and im trying to get this right. im getting to the point with paypal after using them for 7 years now that i might go old school and only accept money orders , cause this shit with paypal if just plained fucked. ill keep checking paypal everyday and email you back once i know anything new
. sorry again for all the trouble. - thanks- Bret
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=462533
61-67 Delanair Air conditioning Thread
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=457944&highlight=air+conditioning

PUNCTUATION CHANGES THE WORLD: "I need to help my uncle, Jack, off a horse" is way better than, "I need to help my uncle jack off a horse"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GüteAndTite
Early Convertible Güru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LongMooie wrote:
Mad

youll be happy to know that the paypal refund is FINALLY fully processed. what a nightmare:
Aug. 14, 2009 Reversal Completed ... -$149.68 USD $6.39 USD -$143.29 USD
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=462533
61-67 Delanair Air conditioning Thread
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=457944&highlight=air+conditioning

PUNCTUATION CHANGES THE WORLD: "I need to help my uncle, Jack, off a horse" is way better than, "I need to help my uncle jack off a horse"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dropped Metal Customs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finaly i got my refund, lack of comunication at the start but he came through in the end!
flashmass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Item as described and shipped very fast,thanks Bret.
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some hard to find door sill plates from Bret. Good price, well packed and I'm a happy camper!
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Bret Reply with quote

Bought a ragtop wind deflector from Bret on 9/02/09, gave him a month to ship, tried to contact through e-mail PM, and phone # on ad, no response at all. Figured something bad must have happened to him, and then saw that he had visited thesamba yesterday. Tried calling again, nothing. Opened a paypal dispute, nothing. I'm not sure if I'm being played or what. All his ads are old, and he never pulled the ad for the deflector. Anybody know what's going on with this guy? Thanks, Tim.
57eurovert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know what's up with this guy too. Sent paypal to him on Sept. 14, 2009 for an aluminum carpet trim ring. Haven't been able to get any email response from him since. Tried emailing a few times now.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deactivated all of his ads as a precaution since he is using the site but not responding to buyers.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hot57bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Bret Reply with quote

56TIMOTEO wrote:
Bought a ragtop wind deflector from Bret on 9/02/09, gave him a month to ship, tried to contact through e-mail PM, and phone # on ad, no response at all. Figured something bad must have happened to him, and then saw that he had visited thesamba yesterday. Tried calling again, nothing. Opened a paypal dispute, nothing. I'm not sure if I'm being played or what. All his ads are old, and he never pulled the ad for the deflector. Anybody know what's going on with this guy? Thanks, Tim.

I also sent him funds for a visor about 1 month ago. I have email and email with not one reply. I also opened a paypal dispute and still nothing. I hate people like this. What does he think money grows on trees.

I want what I payed for or my money back.. I'll never do business with him again..
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, paypal decided in my favor in my case against this guy, but there's no money in his account to return to me! I wish I had the address from the last package he sent to me. San Diego isn't too far to pay a visit! I'm guessing something bad has happened, and maybe Bret has been sent upstate on a fishing trip?!?!! Thanks Bro!
Mr.Bubblehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also bought 2 sunvisors for my ragtops and payed a few weeks ago. Now he is not replying to my mails. I live in Holland so shipment can take a while, but not this long.

I will open a dispute too for this guy. I seemd oke through mails, and feedback was oke at first to. So why is he doing this? Strange man

Greetz from Holland
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Demo Man Dave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Vert dome light, no reply from seller after I paid for item Reply with quote

I bought a early vert dome light two months ago, paid by paypal and have not received item, I have tried to contact seller several times and no response.
Should I contact paypal now and send Everett this users ID
Thanks

Seller- verdayne checketts ([email protected])
Mr.Bubblehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i remember correct, a claim by Paypal have to be made within 45 days after payment. 2 months would be to late? Think
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He hasn't used the site in almost a month based on his profile page so I would contact Paypal now if he won't respond to you.

Profile page
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Primo Beer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought some early headlights (Very Happy with purchase) from Bret he sent it out Wednesday package arrived Monday
(to Oahu,Hawaii)

*Would do business again
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm suprised that he's selling on here again! I never received my money back, never received an e-mail explaining anything (or an apology). Is there a statuate of limitations on screwing people? He may think that time heals all, but I'm still pissed off. What's up?
Mr.Bubblehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. I already welcomed him back and asked him if he is planning to refund me the money for the 2 ragtop winddeflectors. And offcourse till now no answer.

I also do not understand why he can sell his stuff here again and probably screw some other buyers!

And why is Paypal not taking steps. I have made a claim and also they said he did not have no money so they could not give me a refund. Well he sold something now so give back my money!!

I hate these people. If there is something wrong then tell us and do not screw people!! Evil or Very Mad
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like he sold us the same part (but got you for two of them)! Mad
Mr.Bubblehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said he had more of them and in good faith (never had problems with other sellers) i bought two of them, because i am so lucky to have 2 rags Cool
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: