Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking for an Arizona Guru
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Looking for an Arizona Guru Reply with quote

Sorry,

Anyway anyone in the cent phoenix area that knows alot about bugs, looking to make local contacts and get some advise on things.

email me.

thanks,
Masonoid
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:55 am    Post subject: Looking for an Arizona Guru Reply with quote

Ask in the rants forum, some of them are from Pheonix.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for an Arizona Guru Reply with quote

I wouldnt call myself a guru, but ive played with my share of bajas and sandrails over the past 15 years, and im in Mesa. I have been away from VWs for the last few years, so im looking for horse trade contacts again too. Very Happy You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks, Daryll
Corey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Looking for an Arizona Guru Reply with quote

I'm planning a move to the PHX area later this year. The places to get engine work done here are few and far between, and I dont necessarily trust them. Where's a good place to get a long block out there?
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Looking for an Arizona Guru Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Well i did do some searching and have found a pretty nice guy that does good work explained everything that he did and showed me all the parts that he replaced.
The name of the shop is Kars and its in Phoenix. Prices seemed pretty good. Did alot of extra things and didnt charge me for them. He also has a salvage yard out back.

Let me know if you need any more info
Trayle D. the real oggfk
Samba Fabricator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Looking for an Arizona Guru Reply with quote

Im in Phoenix. You can get ahold of me at [email protected]. Id be happy to help out with any questions you have. Theres nothing I like better than to talk about VWs. Well... Maybe building VWs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: