Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Samba)
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
suebug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Samba) Reply with quote

I'm looking for a few Dudley Do-Rights to help.
I sold my Westy bed and pad and small rear cabinet to a previous sv2s member named Randy Arnold at OCTO. He was cash-poor at OCTO so I took a handshake as a sign of faith that he would come through and Paypal me by today. I gave him a killer deal for $250.00. I have emailed him and his Hotmail comes back. I have called his cellphone and there is no voicemail set up. He said he lives in San Diego, works overseas in Singapore, and he will be gone for 4 months starting this weekend. His gray 58 DD panel goes into storage in San Diego while he is gone. His name on sv2s was randyrandy and he joined in 2007. His username on theSamba is Kumoh and he joined at the same time. I have PMd him on both sites with no response.
Does anyone know of him or where he might be or where he keeps his bus?
Pyroman and Iveedubbin and der58SC all helped him load MY stuff in his bus at the end of the show.
So if any of you want to be Nell's hero she'd be mighty obliged.
'60 Single cab
'70 Bitchen 3-speed Schwinn
jeffff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Sa Reply with quote

suebug wrote:
I gave him a killer deal for $250.00.

Sounds like it was a killer deal.............FREE

Chalk it up to a lesson learned. Unfortuneatly 1 a**hole ruins it for all the honest guys. Hopefully someone will help you. Good luck.
Yellowbeard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Sa Reply with quote

suebug wrote:
Pyroman and Iveedubbin and der58SC all helped him load MY stuff in his bus at the end of the show.

If Pyro was involved, you're screwed...

Laughing
Thanks. Thread went from me not being able to understand what Ipis was saying because English is obviously not his first language to me not being able to understand it because English is my first language Laughing

Fuel pumps galore:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=845378
bill may
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Sa Reply with quote

Yellowbeard wrote:

Laughing

Shocked

1965 panel bus-Kermit
"Camping is cheaper than therapy"
www.sv2s.com
www.steeringboxscrapers.net
SBS #100
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=453617
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
suebug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! A semi-resolution! And Pyro didn't even go after him! Email contact was established and everything should be all tidy within 5 days. Dudley's Horse can rest for now.
'60 Single cab
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Sa Reply with quote

Yellowbeard wrote:
suebug wrote:

Laughing

Thanks for having my back! Rolling Eyes

As is all natural, I was nowhere near the "helped load" the items. However, I do vouch for Randy and am in full trust it will all be resolved in a positive manner. Randy's personal situation at the time had logistics issues and Sue should have been a bit more patient before getting hysterical in the open forum. This is my opinion since I was thrown in the discussion here. Cool
suebug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Sa Reply with quote

pyrOman wrote:
Yellowbeard wrote:
suebug wrote:

Laughing

As is all natural, I was nowhere near the "helped load" the items. However, I do vouch for Randy and am in full trust it will all be resolved in a positive manner. Randy's personal situation at the time had logistics issues and Sue should have been a bit more patient before getting hysterical in the open forum. This is my opinion since I was thrown in the discussion here. Cool

I wasn't hysterical. I didn't type with bold print or italics.
'60 Single cab
Yellowbeard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is a split bus guy named Randy Arnold (Kumoh on Sa Reply with quote

pyrOman wrote:
Yellowbeard wrote:
suebug wrote:

Laughing

You're a standup guy and I've got yer back...
pyrOman wrote:
This is my opinion since I was thrown in the discussion here. Cool

You expected something different than to be thrown to the sharks by one of your SEWR brethren?
Shocked

Laughing
Thanks. Thread went from me not being able to understand what Ipis was saying because English is obviously not his first language to me not being able to understand it because English is my first language Laughing

Fuel pumps galore:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=845378
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: