Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Keith Turner Bull
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schenk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Keith Turner Bull Reply with quote

I wanted to give some feedback on Keith Turner at VWrelics in the U.K. he send me some e-mails about a bus I'm selling saying that he wanted it and that he was going to wire me the money and have a trucking Co. come pick it up. he asked for some bank #'s so I went to my bank and set up a new checking account just for this deal and e-mailed him the info he asked for and told other buyers it was sold. I then send him a mail a few days later asking "where's the money". he sends back saying I never sent any info and he's not interested anymore. that's bull, I'm posting all the mail between us, anyway I'm just pissed off at this guy for wasting my time and wanted to let others who might be dealing with him know his word isn't worth a sh*t Rolling Eyes read the mail and make up your own mind I think it shows what happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: 67' BUS nice lowered daily driver! ad on TheSamba.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:20:15 -0700
From: "TheSamba.com" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
CC: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

In reference to your ad for:
67' BUS nice lowered daily driver!
at http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=93700
You have been sent the following message from [email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i want to by your buss, my company is www.vwrelics.co.uk, i am 100%
trustworthy and can supply good references in the u.s.a. from people i
have previously purchased from, look forward to your reply, keith

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:26:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: "adam bierschenk" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: Blue 67 bus for samba

call me at 425-232-7432 Adam I have some worries about shipping to u.k.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: "adam bierschenk" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Blue 67 bus for samba
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:03:18 +0100

my business partner ''kevin '' will call u shortly

regards, keith
(Keven called me and told me about shipping)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: vehicle
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:25:44 +0100

HI ,

firstly let me introduce ,myself, my name is keith turner from www.vwrelics.co.uk in the uk , i am a keen buyer of splitscreen buses , im interested in buying your bus ... should you need any references please see this thread from the samba.com under classifieds/vendors ; http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72720 , i can also give more refernces if required from previous people i have purchased from, to go ahead with the purchase i would need the following information ;

1.YOUR FULL BANK ADDRESS
2.YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS / TELEPHONE NUMBER
3.BANK ROUTING NUMBER
4.BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
( IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT GIVING YOUR BANK DETAILS OUT THEN PLEASE ASK YOUR BANK TO OPEN A ACCOUNT ESPECIALLY FOR THIS TRANSACTION , AS MANY OF MY PREVIOUS SELLERS HAVE DONE , AT LEAST THIS WAY YOU WILL SEE IM NOT OUT TO SCAM ANYBODY).

ONCE YOU ARE HAPPY THE FUNDS ARE IN THE ACCOUNT I WOULD THEN INSTRUCT OUR SHIPPERS IN THE U.S.A. TO CALL YOU TO SORT PICKING UP THE VEHICLE,
We use a company called CFR , the guy from CFR would more than likely be Joey who will call you to arrange picking the vehicle up from your door . if everything is satisfactory to you please reply ASAP and i can get the cash to you within 48hours usually.

www.vwrelics.co.uk ( MY- COMPANY )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Adam with 67 bus on samba

hey, here are some more pics. if you want this bus you will have to act fast I've had a large local response to the ad and have 3 guys coming out on sunday. I don't want to give my banking #'s. I'm not too worried about it I just don't see any need I would perfer to use PayPal.com. I will talk to my bank about a "stand alone" account. if they will do it fast and easy it's a option. I'm on Whidbey island and not showing anyone the bus untill sunday. Adam
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Adam with 67 bus on samba
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:09:32 +0100

please ask your bank about a accont for this transaction , and i will get to the transfer

best regards, keith

i believe kevin spoke with you earlier

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: "vwrelics" <[email protected]>

Hey Keith, I setup a stand alone account at my bank that you can transfer to but I would like to see the money in there as soon as possable. I need to sell this Bus and don't want to turn other buyers away. If you could transfer the funds on tomorrow(7-31) And E-mail me some confirmation I will call it sold untill 8-6 but if no money or E-mail by 8-6 I'm closing the account and reposting the Bus. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Whidbey Island Bank
Clinton branch
P.O. box 211
Clinton, WA 98236

Adam Bierschenk
5555 Holst Rd.
Clinton, WA 98236

Routing # #########

Acct # #########

Thanks, Adam

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:06:36 +0100

hi adam,

its now saturday here so we cannot tansfer cash till monday ...is this any good to you , we are serious and very genuine

keith

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: bus 67

Monday will be fine. are international bank transfers a same day thing? just keep me posted. Thank,Adam

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 67 bus

Hey, keith did you get to the tranfer I don't want to sound pushy but like I said before I'm holding the bus for you. The one and only reason I'm selling it is I need the money. so lets get this deal done so I can relax. If you didn't do it today, Tuesday, please do it tomorrow and e-mail me back some conformation.

Thanks, Adam
Subject: Re: 67 bus
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:29:30 +0100

hi adam,

well i have not received a mail from you regarding the payment details we have since bought another van in the u.s.a. , so we will have to leave it, if i had of received the details straight away we could have gone ahead , but i did not receive them .... im sorry but it was your hesitation on this one

keith

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: "vwrelics" <[email protected]>

It wasn't my problem your wrong about me not sending you my info here is the mail I send you and your reply I don't know what your problem is but I'm going to post all these e-mails on the Samba and put the word out so nobody will waste there time letting you jerk around. if you say your going to do something the DO IT!!! I should have know better than to even reply to your bull sh*t.
PISS OFF, Adam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is not like he scamed me for all I'm worth just really annoying and I thought he needed some bad feedback for it.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a very good transaction with Keith. No problems whatsoever.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADAM , SEEMED TO HAVE FORGOT TO PUT THIS LAST MAIL I SENT HIM..... FUNNY .....HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS PUT THE BAD COMMENTS AND FORGET TO PUT THE EXPLANATION FROM OR WHY I DID NOT SORT THIS OUT..NEVER MIND WITH MANNERS LIKE YOU HAVE ADAM , PLEASED THIS DEAL DID NOT GO THROUGH..

hey adam,
i do apologise, i have obviously got mixed up here , we got that much going on in the u.s.a. with that many buses , it gets out of hand sometimes, i do apologise once again, i understand your pissed with me, but like i say , sorry, i have been deleting most e-mails simply because we have been receiving so many mails and i been getting crossed wires...i have obviously deleted your mail somewhere along the line, if you feel the need to post on the samba then do so ....we have had 100% good feedback from every single one of our customers in the u.s.a. , unfortunately like i say i deleted the WRONG MAIL....what more can i say

best regards, keith
6d7vdub
Samba Slacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that Adam should have kept some "buyers" on hand just in case it fell through. Oh well, what ya gonna do.

Sadie's Site

http://positivepause.com
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH MAYBE SO ..
I THINK ADAMS SO UN-PROFFESSIONAL OPINION OF ME TO PUT A THREAD UP LIKE THIS OVER 1 MISTAKE IS APPALLING , BUT I SUPPOSE EACH TO THERE OWN , ADAM MAYBE OR OBVIOUSLY DOES'NT REALISE AMERICA IS A BIG COUNTRY AND I AM DEALING WITH OVER 200 MAILS A DAY + SPAM , SO THINGS DO GET PUT IN THE 'DELETED'' FOLDER BY '''''''MISTAKE''''''' , UNFORTUNATLY THIS WAS 1 , BUT FROM THE PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH OVER THE PAST YEARS IM SURE 1 STUPID COMMENT WILL NOT AFFECT MY GOOD NAME IN THE U.S.A.

THANKS AND THREAD CLOSED, KEITH TURNER

www.vwrelics.co.uk
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: