Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

C. Clare - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: C. Clare
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 02, 2009
abax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: C. Clare - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would like to mention the failed transaction I had with Cheri Lopina(C. Clare ),
[email protected]

On 5/7/09 I sent payment (112$) via Paypal for 66 karmann ghia pumber parts
And after that, I send that e-mail to the seller..
<Hi Cheri!!
Finally i did it!!
I have just send you the payment, so please let me know when you will send the pumber parts to me!!
sorry for the delay(4 day's), i had some problems with my account!
best regards
Tassos Baxevanakis>

Answer on 9/9/09 ...
<Thanks, I will be shipping your bumper by the end of the week. -Clare>

on 2/10/09 I sent the e-mail ..
Hello Cheri!!
I haven't received the parts yet!
could you send me the tracking number, to see where they are?
Thanks
Tassos
On 4/10/09 said ...
Yes, they should have reached you. I will check with the post office.
And on 7/10/09 said ..
Yes, the shipping package became torn open, and therefore it was stopped upon inspection points. It has now been packaged and left the West Coast. I am so very sorry that this has happened. -Clare
I said ...
Ok Clare,
that means that the box shipped now to Athens but will arrive after 7-10 day's?
Tassos
and the same day said ..
Yes, that is correct. Once again, I'm sorry that this has happened. -Clare
And I said ...
It's ok Clare!!
never mind!!
I will let you know when i receive them!!
Best regards

But after 20 days on 28/10/09 I asked ...
Hello Clare!
I haven't received them yet!
Do you have any tracking number to find were the box is now?
Regards
Tassos

and replied ....
Hello, I cannot believe that you have not received the bumper parts yet. The post office does not offer shipping insurance on international packages and that is why I can't track its location.

But how he could a month ago to track it and see that the package was opened;

In the 30/10/09 I sent this e-mail ...
 What can i say,
i ask every day at the post office, and they ask me the for tracking number all the time,
insurance is when shipping services have to pay for damages, but the tracking number must be on the box in each case!
I will wait one more week for those parts and then we have to find were the box is, starting from the usps post receipt
I believe that you send them the time you told me, but it is almost 2 months passed and i have no pumbers on my car,
I am really sorry to bother you all the time but you have to understand me,
I hope that within the week the parts will arrive and you will be the first i will let to know that!
Best regards
Tassos

waiting for other 10 days finally convinced that I would never receive the package and send an e-mail on 11/11/09 ..
Hello Cheri!!
It is almost two months passed and i have not receive any pumbers!
and i believe that i will never receive them,
what do you suggest to do now?
Regards
Tassos
NO ANSWER

In the 15/11/09 I send again an e-mail ....
I paid 112 $ to you for parts, i am waiting two months, i have never received anything from you, and now you don't even answer?!!?
I am very sorry for that situation but if you don't answer me about the post receipt you must have and were are be the parts now, i have to inform paypal and The Samba site about this!
Really sorry
Tassos
Finally, on 20/11/09 and when I made reference to paypal he said ...

I'm very sorry it never arrived. I have no tracking #. I never received one. I have no solution other than going through PayPal.

Obviously he knew that if 45 days have elapsed from the payment
you can not reference to paypal claiming a refund

Unfortunately I didn’t know this, so I showed so much tolerance in this transaction

my last reply on 20/11/09 in Chery Lopina was ...

I am very sorry too!

I have already contact the paypal because i have no answer to my e-mails for 4 day's!

fortunately
the amount was not large enough, but in any case it is wrong to pay for something and not receive it
Actually I have no bad feelings for you and it is unfortunate that this happened.

It is the first time this has happened to me and i hope to have a fair outcome for both of us.

Regards

Tassos

I think that this particular seller never sent anything and just knowing that Paypal Complaint Policy allows buyers the opportunity to file a claim against a seller within 45 day timeframe.and made tricks to save time ...

Yes, the shipping package became torn open, and therefore it was stopped upon inspection points. It has now been packaged and left the West Coast. Im so very sorry that this has happened. –Clare

I am having business a long time with too many sellers in www.thesamba.com and I've never encountered such tactics,
so I make this comprehensive reference to The Samba and I hope that Samba buyers take care of such tactics in the future!

Thanks for your patience

Tassos Baxevanakis
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, the shipping package became torn open, and therefore it was stopped upon inspection points. It has now been packaged and left the West Coast. Im so very sorry that this has happened. –Clare

I was not aware that the post office would contact a seller to inform them of this delay. I suspect this may be false.

I sent this user an email a few days ago when you contacted me. Keep us updated.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
s1302jr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Good seller? Reply with quote

I also bought 71 superbeetle tailight from her to shipped to Indonesia. I already paid the money. She said that she already sent the package. But the package never arrived, it almost 2 month to wait. After I paid the money, she almost never reply my email. Just now, she reply my last email and said that can't give me the tracking number from my request.

>on Dec 25th, 2009
Hello, I am sorry that your package never arrived. There was no tracking number for international orders.

I'm still waiting for my package...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: