Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW sighting...Eastman and Laird's TMNT
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rattled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: VW sighting...Eastman and Laird's TMNT Reply with quote

In the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books (when they used to drink beer and throw chinese stars at peoples heads) April drives a Split window bus. Just another sighting I thought someone might be interested in knowing about.
vincentrc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the red alert yuris revenge game there is a rag top bug around some of the houses.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TeamSpatula
Samba In The Rain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you watch the movie, they actually drive a real splitty, white, 65-ish with a poptop...it's been a few years since I saw the movie, but I remember just about jumping out of my seat when that scene came on, and then rewinding it to watch it a couple times. Unfortunately, it dies in the movie...
Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwjosh6070
Driveway Camper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i watched the old movie a while back. i freaked out when i saw it! the case cracks, so it dies. Crying or Very sad but at least it didnt get crushed or anything! simple engine transplant can fix the problem easily! i wonder where that bus is now? they also drove the modified splittie in the comics too.

1973 Transporter "Floyd"

****Wheres my old bus?! 1967 Montgomery Ward Camper****

KI4MXO
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: