Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wagen Werks - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wagen Werks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 07, 2023
fishboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

hi

i sent you a payment of 13 bucks over a week ago and haven't heard anything back. i've emailed you like 3 times and you haven't responded. i know you are an honest seller and wouldn't scam anyone for a measly 13 bucks. i am giving you the benefit of the doubt because of the holidays, but i've bought numerous things from other sellers in the last week and they've all sent me tracking numbers. either send me a tracking number tomorrow or just refund my 13 bucks. i want the lenses still but if your too busy to send them tomorrow i'll just nab a set from ebay bro.

thanks

josh

Moderator note:
Older feedback thread:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244187
fishboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently i got a package in the mail on saturday.

my wife just told me today and i asked her to open it since i'm at work.

she said i'm the proud owner of 2 penis cups, i can only assume these are my clear 67 front turn signal lenses.

we're good now.

email back sometime man geez

i will still buy from you though.

Smile
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Excellent and prompt service...Highly recommended Reply with quote

I had an excellent experience with them and would certainly recommend them to anyone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a trans gasket kit from them. Lynn Shipped it fast...would recommend.

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jfats808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a set of SS runner molding. Excellent packaging, great communication, worked on me with shipping ( usps). Watches the quality and condition of the stuff they sell. Top notch company.

Rockstar Suzuki wrote:

You might as well put 10 year build in your bullshit sig, as it will NEVER run. Also your a dick

You can always learn something new, even from a fool.
Check your oil levels routinely!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sventinker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had great experiences with Larry and Lynn. They Both are examples of what this industry used to be before greed. Honest and knowledgeable a great duo at the swap. They have a nice site and will continue to buy from them.
025 Safety belts
195 Adjustable bench seat/backrest (until 1963)
dawerks wrote:
Perfection only comes with delusion.

http://www.oacdp.org/
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good communication, fast shipment
macdweal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since they don't respond to any of my mails i'am forced to give them bad feedback. I've bought a Karmann Ghia nose emblem. It supposed to be "OEM / Nos Found in a old body-shop", but it's a reproduction part at a price it could be a real OEM NOS part.

I'am sick and tired of people knowing the NOS prices but don't have a clue what there selling. Wagen Werks - Larry & Lynn Reno your a FRAUD Evil or Very Mad , thanks for sticking it up my ass.
Wagen Werks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macdweal wrote:
Since they don't respond to any of my mails i'am forced to give them bad feedback. I've bought a Karmann Ghia nose emblem. It supposed to be "OEM / Nos Found in a old body-shop", but it's a reproduction part at a price it could be a real OEM NOS part.

I'am sick and tired of people knowing the NOS prices but don't have a clue what there selling. Wagen Werks - Larry & Lynn Reno your a FRAUD Evil or Very Mad , thanks for sticking it up my ass.

Dear Michiel van Everdingen
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to Karmann Ghia nose emblem.
At Wagen Werks, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we narrowed the cause to OUR oversite of the eMails during the week of Sept. 5 2011.
As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again by Double checking each others work load.
Because of this serious oversight, we are going to provide you with full refund.
We deeply value your relationship with US and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at [email protected] or my personal eMail [email protected]. This note also email to you...
Yours in service,
Larry Reno

Contact Us -

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 1(760)949-2494
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a wiper base from Larry/Lynn.

Excellent service and exactly what I needed.

I have bought from Larry many times at shows and have always been happy with every purchase.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
marklock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ordered from Wagen Werks for all sorts of things and they have been great. They combined shipping and saved me some money. Parts are priced right and the shipping was fast ! I will order from them again no question.
fluxcap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just ordered a church key from wagen werks. Paid and within an hour had a confirmation email that my package had shipped. Shipped from CA on Monday and arrived at my house in Georgia on Wednesday. Fast and painless transaction. Thanks so much!!!

"It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black."
squareonair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ordered a simaphore turn signal for my oval and it arived today packaged very nice and looks like a very nice piece...shiped fast and emails was great

thanks
patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Krmnnghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered the Think Small pin and a new 58-67 type 1 Ignition. Fast shipping and great prices. Will order from again!
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Classifieds Feedback
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered 2 seat belts, they are very nice. I actually didn't expect this nice for the price. Shipped quickly. Communication is a bit lacking though, as emails sent to [email protected] regarding shipping address went unanswered, so I recommend calling.
colettakombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my second time ordering from Wagen Werks. The first time I ordered I had to call after almost two weeks because I had not received my order and never received any conformation e-mail or tracking. For some reason there was a problem or something with my order due to their website, PayPal or something according to them but once I called they figured it out and got the order shipped but the whole process took a little longer than I expected. I am a restoration business so delays are something that I do not like but have to deal with sometimes just sucks because I have to pass the delay onto my customer. But now I am ONCE AGAIN waiting on an order and it has not been that long a wait yet but I have called for 3 days straight multiple times and e-mailed to make sure I am not going to be going through the same thing as last time and nobody has answered the phone or returned my messages or e-mails. Unfortunatly this will probably be my last order if this is going to be the trend. Hopefully I will get my order on Monday and the lack of communication was for a good reason. But as of now I do not appreciate the lack of communication/response to my calls and emails. Untill then I cant tell my customer when his order will be here. Rolling Eyes
Mendb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Poor Customer Service - Slow Shipping Reply with quote

Bought and immediately paid for Curil T with PayPal. Received an email the next day falsely claiming item had been shipped.

5 days later received an email saying item was shipped that day. Expected delivery was another 5 days. 10 plus days to process/ship item from California to southern Oregon.

Sent email/called upon second shipping notice. Absolutely zero contact from Wagen Werks.

Wagen Werks is non-responsive and falsely claimed to have earlier shipped an item when they in fact had not.

The owners comments from September, 2011 about how they take pride in their "customer service" and how "customers deserve the very best" ring hollow considering they did not return any of my inquiries and falsely claimed to have shipped an item that was not shipped for another 5 days.

I will not do business again with Wagen Werks. Prospective customers should carefully consider feedback before dealing with Wagen Werks.
Wagen Werks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Josh
I'm not sure what you order . Please give me a call at (818)352-1399.
Thanks
Lynn

Contact Us -

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 1(760)949-2494
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69vduber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some stuff and had a question on it. Quik response and received my order within 5 days to texas .. very pleased.
ragged63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW what a great transaction, received my order in two days, yes two days. Thank you Larry I am sure we will be doing bussiness again real soon. Louis
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: