Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg West
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mactraveler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my order today from WW. It was shipped fast and everything was there in the box. I ordered lots of little stuff too like bulbs, gaskets, seals, bearings and clips. Nothing was missing. Thanks!
Karly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a big order on the 15th of December.. received by the 22nd Smile great service as always!

Well packed, part quality fairly good only negative 2 spots of black paint on abarth muffler already peeling off.

Catalog is excellent Smile
MrVwdub
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys kick butt....had a few items on backorder and I was promised that I'd get everything before christmas.....and I did!
Thanks WW
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just put in an order yesterday...ahaha i know ...bad timing...

due to my case i called and made sure they are OK with me to proceed, i am also from another country stuck up here in Alaska too, but i want VW parts...this is my 2nd time dealing with them

first was many years back when i was still a student in Europe, i know they have kickass products

i may be old school or old fashioned, but i dint quite like the internet ordering format, most of the time i have to repeat and follow up my details because my home address is too long, company name, i wana edit this and that and this and add that, i know it is the way to go, i will just have to get used to it.
pupjoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a great Start to the new year!!!! Very Happy got these yesterdaymorning!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

placed order on the 24th December, order processed Monday 28th December, sent out 4pm that day and reached me all the way in Prudhoe Bay Alaska on the 31st 9am.

sweet!!!
visualco2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never a problem with them either. They are number 1 in my books.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
salty dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased a lot of stuff from them for my own personal projects and for customer's vehicles and all I can say is thank you for being there. I used to use another supplier and when you only get 25% of an order it gets kind of frustrating. When I started using W.W. I always get a freindly and helpful professional on the line. I have yet to not recieve 100% of an order from them. I will continue to give them all of my needs and will highly recommend them whenever I am asked who I purchase from.

67 Fastback RIP 3-1-11
62 Panel/Sub-Hatch/Camper
69 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Dead 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing but props for WW! Applause

"The American Dream - true enough because you gotta be asleep to believe it"
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to know that WW is a good vendor, I'll be purchasing my new bumpers from them soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I have any issue they are quick to replace whatever part I have from them. It pays to be a repeat customer I would say.
splitjunkie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some stuff off of my WW wish list for Christmas. Everything was packed well and very good quality and was shipped quickly.

Happy customer as always.

You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out... Jerry Seinfeld
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This company really understands great service. Another order placed via the internet. I ordered Sunday night. I had the parts shipped ground. They arrived at my house on Wednesday.

Never a problem with Wolfsburg West.

Good job Tony and team!

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lurk-a-saurus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ordered a ton of parts for my project from WW, and every time I get exactly what I ordered, and fast too!

When I lived in Phoenix I could pretty much count on getting my order within 1-2 days of ordering. I live in SoCal now, and I realized on Friday afternoon that I needed a few miscellaneous parts to finish up my headlight upgrade. I figured I'd be out of commission for the weekend, but I put in my order on Friday afternoon and FedEx dropped them off Saturday morning. Now that's service! Very Happy
fatwood1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed a late bay fuel sender. Called them at 6pm in the east, 3pm on the west. They were able to get it sent out that day and I had it the next morning. I will use them again for sure.
Luis D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can say enough good things about this vendor, great customer service, fast shipping and accurate product descriptions.

I love the roof rack I purchased from them for my '69 deluxe bus.

Wolfsburg west, you earned my business !!!!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered my bumpers on a Tuesday and FedEx delivered on Saturday but I wasn't home. Had to wait until the next Tuesday because, according to the delivery ticket, FedEx makes home deliveries Tues-Sat only. Prior to my purchase, I called to ask about the packaging and shipping info, I don't recall whom I spoke to but I had all my questions answered, kudos to you, guy on the phone at Wolfsburg.

I'm thrilled at the way Wolfsburg West packaged my bumpers; each was enclosed in plastic then this was enclosed is a carpet-like bag made for bumpers. After inspecting the chrome and the inside portion of the bumper, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I guess I should have made this purchase instead of gettting ripped off on my chrome job last month that cost the same as a replacement set.

I definitely will be purchasing from Wolfsburg West again in the future.
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: More Praise for Wolfsburgwest! Reply with quote

I learned years ago that if you buy cheap (inexpensive OFTEN translates to cheap!) parts, that's exactly what you get. Who likes crawling beneath his Bug to change those cheap axle boots after only 6 months??? Buy the best and get the best service from the parts. That's why I buy almost exclusively from Wolfsburgwest.

I also enjoy talking with the staff--I usually order by phone. Yes...and I call their long-distance number. That means that I talk on MY nickel.

Their WebSite Catalog furnishes lots of drawings and photos for comparisons. This comes in handy when I am talking with my VW friends about parts. I can copy and paste these for further reference.

I also love their technical assistance--need a paint code? Just call and a staff member will give you the answer. E-mail inquiries are also answered promptly.

Need I tell you that my cars sport Wolfsburgwest parts? I recommend them to everyone I see--both here and abroad.

Every buyer needs to learn to be specific and distinguishing. If I were a provider and received some of the messages with misspellings and poor grammar that I see in some Samba postings, I'd be pulling my hair out. Get real folks! Check the wording in your orders; Double-check the Part Numbers; Double check shipping addresses; Leave no stone unturned! THEN--you can blame the provider if there is a mistake!

jay salser in Texas
Rusted Relics II
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bullshit window scrapers.
We've ordered window scrapers twice. They dont fit right. We also ordered inside window scrapers that dont fit right. there is no function in the inner window scrapers, they just flap under when we roll the window down. We have sent back the outer window scrapers and have gotten our money back.
Get your stuff together and I will come back to order again.
slowtwitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dealt with WW for some time and have been more than happy with them, but, I have to say, I wish they would start selling better window seals.

I was totally disappointed with the window rubber kit that I bought for my oval. Unfortunately, I went beyond the 30 day return limit and now I'm stuck with some bad rubber. Lesson learned.

The good thing is that OG quality rubber is out there (check out http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=Viande)

I bought a whole set off Bobby and these are hands down 10x's better than the stuff sold by WW.

Get on the ball WW and West Coast Metric, there are folks out here that want quality stuff and are willing to pay for it.
oarse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has always been a pleasure to deal with WW. They are very professional, always provide tracking information right away, and they are easy to reach by telephone if need be. Not to mention they are friendly.

A few months ago I ordered a rebuilt speedometer and a speedometer cable from WW. The speedometer was beautiful, and has worked great. The cable gave out at about 3450 miles on the odometer, so I called to ask if they had any idea what might cause this premature failure.

I spoke to Mark, and he suspected that the (German) cable might not have been lubricated sufficiently during manufacture, and asked if I wanted him to send me a new one free of charge. Yes! Dancing That's awesome service.

The part that blew me away was that Mark shipped my speedometer cable via priority mail, and it was at my house on the next business day! I called him on Friday and the cable arrived today (Monday.) Thanks Mark! Wolfsburg West rules!! Applause
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 23

Jump to: