Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Elisedan - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Elisedan
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Elisedan - [email protected] Reply with quote

User name: Elisedan from Brazil

Name Elias Lopes de Souza or eli for short is absolutely outstanding to deal with! This seller is worth dealing with knows about the parts variations from US/Europe compared to Brazillian and was just a nice experience to work with.

He answered every question, offered otpions, and has some great parts.

verything shipped with a tracking number and was received in excellent conditon.

BEWARE that Shipping by Economy is slow from Brazil to US (about a month) but for the price it is worth it. Im sure hell fast ship it.

Ill be buying from Eli again.
Elisedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Elisedan -- RECOMMENDED Reply with quote

Hello Professor, I just see, I'm happy for the kind words,
I am available for any questions or any request,
work with old VW is very good, do it winning new friends is much better.
Thank
Eli

Ojai63dbl wrote:
User name: Elisedan from Brazil

Name Elias Lopes de Souza or eli for short is absolutely outstanding to deal with! This seller is worth dealing with knows about the parts variations from US/Europe compared to Brazillian and was just a nice experience to work with.

He answered every question, offered otpions, and has some great parts.

verything shipped with a tracking number and was received in excellent conditon.

BEWARE that Shipping by Economy is slow from Brazil to US (about a month) but for the price it is worth it. Im sure hell fast ship it.

Ill be buying from Eli again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: NOS Pivot Accelerator Pedal 1958-1966 Reply with quote

Cool First time purchase from Elias . FLawless transaction worth the wait from Brazil . Would buy again without hesitation . Thank You !!!!!! Another great seller found !!! On the one and only the SAMBA .COM !!!
micha
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: no answere or parts Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Embarassed

hey eli i have tryed to contact you by mail in a month now and no reply ??? i have also talked to you on the phone but i could hear that you are not the best to english Smile)) so i hope thats the problem,
i payed you 2month ago and no parts.... i really dont hope this is a scam because i need the parts soon ???????

thomas denmark,,

here is what i wrote to eli last

Hey eli . Here is thomas from denmark. Have you ship the sp 2 bumpers and rubbers for the tc ghia. Please send me track nr and When you will ship the stuff. I have send you many email and you dont write me back what is going on? Its allmost a month since you wrote to me last ??????.
thomas

and

eli Hey. Aqui está thomas da Dinamarca. Você enviar o sp 2 pára-choques e borrachas para o Ghia TC. Por favor me envie via e nr Quando você vai enviar o material. Tenho que enviar e-mail muitas e você não me escrever de volta o que está acontecendo? Sua allmost um mês desde que você escreveu para mim.
thomas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Elisedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: no answere or parts Reply with quote

Hello Thomas!
Just got back from trip and found a notice informing the return on our order for you, let me know what happened, do not worry because it is not your first purchase with me and certainly not be the last.
I think we just have to improve our communication
Eli

micha wrote:
Twisted Evil Embarassed

hey eli i have tryed to contact you by mail in a month now and no reply ??? i have also talked to you on the phone but i could hear that you are not the best to english Smile)) so i hope thats the problem,
i payed you 2month ago and no parts.... i really dont hope this is a scam because i need the parts soon ???????

thomas denmark,,

here is what i wrote to eli last

Hey eli . Here is thomas from denmark. Have you ship the sp 2 bumpers and rubbers for the tc ghia. Please send me track nr and When you will ship the stuff. I have send you many email and you dont write me back what is going on? Its allmost a month since you wrote to me last ??????.
thomas

and

eli Hey. Aqui está thomas da Dinamarca. Você enviar o sp 2 pára-choques e borrachas para o Ghia TC. Por favor me envie via e nr Quando você vai enviar o material. Tenho que enviar e-mail muitas e você não me escrever de volta o que está acontecendo? Sua allmost um mês desde que você escreveu para mim.
thomas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
vintagespeedwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also [email protected]

Paypal just refunded my $$$. $500+

No parts

No emails

No nothing.
el roacho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a cargo escutcheon from Eli. Great quality part, exactly as described, and good communication. Provided tracking and it took 3 weeks from Brazil to Oregon. Thanks again Eli.
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Elisedan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very honest and will buy more stuff from him…Great seller! Thank you elias!
Elisedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Elisedan - [email protected] Reply with quote

mekaukauvws wrote:
Very honest and will buy more stuff from him…Great seller! Thank you elias!

Thank you very much, I appreciate you continuing to shop with us,
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Elisedan - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought an A pillar from Elias. good communication. happy with the transaction. i would buy from him again. thanks!
Elisedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Elisedan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jimone wrote:
bought an A pillar from Elias. good communication. happy with the transaction. i would buy from him again. thanks!

Hi Jim, Glad to be able to participate in your project, I know it's important because it's family. Thank you for shopping with me and for the kind words.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: