Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Shocks for narrowed beam
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamperKitJay
BDM Hit Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Shocks for narrowed beam Reply with quote

Hey I looked but can any of you guys give me some part numbers for KYB gas a just, etc. shocks that will fit my 4" narrowed beam with dropped spindles???? I orderd kyb 4521's but they are to long!!! I had GR-2's in the past but I want to try something else......Thanks Jay
KombiMonster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the part # is but I'm running the KYB silvers..it rides pretty good...UnCarroBajo said something about running FOX shocks with some type of resavoir...

What are you running now?

*WANTED*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
66split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i run the silvers (gr2) in the front and the gas adjusts in the rear with no pressure. Runs fine on my narrowed beam.. I heard you can only run the gr2s on the front cuz they are narrower and shorter then the others??
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Shocks for narrowed beam Reply with quote

KamperKitJay wrote:
Hey I looked but can any of you guys give me some part numbers for KYB gas a just, etc. shocks that will fit my 4" narrowed beam with dropped spindles???? I orderd kyb 4521's but they are to long!!! I had GR-2's in the past but I want to try something else......Thanks Jay

You need to get an answer from NAES on this one...

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I saw NAES today but I forgot to bring it up with him. Sorry!

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: