Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Heil Machine Co. - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: JLevassiur
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 09, 2017
Firecrusader
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have purchased a Heil Machine Co. Hurst and Full length roof rack from Justin.

Like previously stated, never thought of leaving feedback, just figured the products spoke for themselves.

It is by far the best product I have bought for my bus. Other than the Gene Berg shifter, the Hurst and roof rack fit the first time with no issues. I cannot say that with the other products I have bought from other suppliers !!!

The other reason, Justin is a family man. He understood when I had financial issues due to unexpected family crisis's. He let me pay him when I could, all in good faith. I cannot honestly say that of other companies.

It is a small business outfit, but the work is better than the biggest out there. Justin is a VW guy, he wants to see this community grow.

It is confusing and frustrating to hear there are a couple of folks that had issues, as I never had any problems. I know Justin will make it right, as he bends over backwards to make the customer happy.

I will be purchasing more products from Justin in the near future !!
JLevassiur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to all that posted up about my products! very nice. I am happy that I can read your feedback and that you love the work I do. I try hard to make a quality part, and mostly for our safety. you think I found them pretty when I started? hell no, I thought it would save my 5 and 7 year old in an accident.

Sconord, you are taken care of. thanks bud, I do appreciate it!

Adam,(Hughseum) you are too.
yep, I was bummed to see you posting bad feedback. I didnt want to throw my dirty laundry around. I didnt want to come on and tell everyone how bad things are going and that I am completely wiped out and that I am doing all I can, blah blah blah.
I try. I try hard. sometimes its not enough. but I will continue to try hard.
I hope you get your brackets in the next 2 days and you are stoked.

73 Hursts sold. 2 people not satisfied.
I was thinking that was good. but its not. I want everyone to be happy. Stan, you will be happy. thanks for waiting. Adam, I hope to satisfy you too. as you can see from the first post, I have had issues with UPS losing brackets. I can only claim them if you do. times have been hard and sending them out for free sucks! the ones to Hawaii cost me 168 dollars just in brackets! I love to help anyone, but sometimes I cant.
Adam, this was not the case with you. not insinuating that it was, you are a different situation. I have you covered and you will get them probably friday.

Im giving it my all. thanks for all the support. thanks for buying what I feel is a great product that will help save you. we will come up with more products when we can. right now is a hard time but I am trying to crank out cool stuff for our hobby and stay afloat.
hugheseum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gerg
a.k.a. 6volt65

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great follow up Justin - that is all we as customers can ask for is communication, I deal with it everyday in my business - great job!

I remember test fitting this bad mofo a few years back . . .

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

. . . I got 99 problems and my bus ain't one . . .

'65 Sunroof Beetle
'65 Vert
'60 Singlecab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill may
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gerg wrote:
Great follow up Justin - that is all we as customers can ask for is communication, I deal with it everyday in my business - great job!

I remember test fitting this bad mofo a few years back . . .

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

i remember seeing this on the SC. Justin is now making stainless hurst for those that want 1, about double the cost of steel one. really nice stuff and always helping customers with their dreams.

1965 panel bus-Kermit
"Camping is cheaper than therapy"
www.sv2s.com
www.steeringboxscrapers.net
SBS #100
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=453617
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JLevassiur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg,
I do remember that day. it was awesome to have met you. I love having people come out and do the install at the house. its satisfying for sure. you are more than welcome to come out and get another anytime!

Bill,
I saw the thread about the bus that was saved. get that thing going and there will be a stainless one for it. you purchased in the past and I will give you a nice discount for a repeat performance. I saw your bus at the show and it looked great. when you are in my area, please stop in and see what I am working on.

I hope the Hursts give you a sense of safety and peace of mind. mine does. I have no bumpers on my baby this week. sometimes you have to sell your own stuff. boooooo!! I am camping this weekend and it feels naked. cant wait to build up another.

update for Stan and Adam. tracking numbers emailed.
hugheseum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again justin!!!!!!!!!!!
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a "JL Hurst" a few months ago from Justin. Very pleased with the workmanship. Talk about customer service, I inadvertently misplaced (lost Embarassed ) some of the brackets and gave Justing a call to order another set, without questioning me he sent me another set free of charge! Thanks Justing.

I Would definitely recommend Justing to anyone out there looking to buy a "Hurst", roof rack or anything this guy makes. Very talented fabricator.
NAES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done business with Justin several times and he's always been on top of things. He's proud to be a 1 man army and busts his ass doing so.

I have nothing but the highest regard for him, his product and his ethics.

Sorry you felt the need to flame him so bad Adam, I'll keep that in mind if I ever have to do business with you myself.
SBS #00
hugheseum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

naes,if we ever do business,just keep your end of the bargain up and there wont be any problems,you make it sound like i had nothing to bitch about......do we really need to rehash???????????????
JLevassiur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaahhhhh Crap! dont go getting on me again Adam!! I would imagine the UPS man was at your place today or will be soon. hahahaha.

NEAS, just saw the post. thank you very much for your feedback. it has been a pleasure. yet another person that was somewhat local, sorta, ahaha, nice drive for ya! but came out and got to see it getting done in person.
anytime you are around my area, please stop in. always trying to make new things.
crazy pattern making and metal flying this week. the number on my ads is my cell, so if you are so inclined, and Im not hiding from Adam under my toolbox Embarassed , drop me a line or stop by. Very Happy
hugheseum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the mounts,thanks justin,you have shown that you have integrity
JLevassiur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Adam.
I hope to do more business with you in the future and that I may satisfy your needs again. please post a pic of it mounted to one of those beautiful busses when its ready.
if you make your way down to So Cal for Classic weekend, be sure to drop me a line. would like to meet you in person. I had a customer 2 weeks ago that flew in from Australia to pick up his Hurst and hang out a bit. very good to put a face with a name.

thanks again!
NAES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you got your stuff Adam.

My response to you was directed not at the fact that you may or may not have had a genuine complaint, it was directed at the way you chose to go about it. You practically had a blog going on about HEIL Machine over the last week or so posting multiple times a day about the "progress". In the mean time you chose to bring up topics such as the stability of the business and potential financial issues. That's a total dick move in my book. Shit happens, communication isn't always right when you want it, and fabrication takes time as you know. In the end you got your brackets as anybody who knows Justin already knew you would. But you chose to leave a trail of flaming shit along the way.

Just my .02 NAES
SBS #00
bill may
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAES wrote:
I'm glad you got your stuff Adam.

My response to you was directed not at the fact that you may or may not have had a genuine complaint, it was directed at the way you chose to go about it. You practically had a blog going on about HEIL Machine over the last week or so posting multiple times a day about the "progress". In the mean time you chose to bring up topics such as the stability of the business and potential financial issues. That's a total dick move in my book. Shit happens, communication isn't always right when you want it, and fabrication takes time as you know. In the end you got your brackets as anybody who knows Justin already knew you would. But you chose to leave a trail of flaming shit along the way.

Just my .02 NAES

maybe we should cut adam some slack. he lives way out in the sticks,works out of house and garage and posibly runs a business out of it.
maybe he can now work on the nice bus he is saving????

1965 panel bus-Kermit
www.sv2s.com
SBS #100
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hugheseum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

naes,your postings are bordering on 16 yr old cry baby status........................why dont you ask justin privately if ive been cool about not bringing shit up.........

bill,my shops (3 of them) are on our 3 acre farm....my house is there too,i have better equiptment than most shops who lease buildings have,plus im able to be at home with my boy,i know you are trying to put a negative spin on that and its not very cool
bill may
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am following the 56 save. i will be doing a 58 soon.

1965 panel bus-Kermit
www.sv2s.com
SBS #100
JLevassiur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Hey, HEY!!
no shit slinging inside my feedback thread! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thank you all for your support.

Adam, you got your brackets and I hope to see that bumper mounted.

Neas, I appreciate all your support also.

Bill May, you are the man for tackling that nasty panel. I dont think I would. hope you get it finished and driving. Im only a few hours from you and I think you should test run it up to my neck of the woods!
bakersfieldvwparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Hurst from Heil Machine a few months ago. Easy fitment and looks great on the bus. These Things are strong I've caught mine a few times w/ no wear for the worse would deffenently recomend one of these for anyone wanting to class up and protect there bus at the same time.
Thanks again Justin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwrus66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my bumper from Justin about two years ago and I have ran it on my bus ever since! It is a solid well built bumper and I would buy from Justin again no question! He takes great pride in his work and it shows!!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: