Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

68 Wheels
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randy in Maine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: 68 Wheels Reply with quote

Do 68 buses come with wide 5 wheels?

I can't remember if they do and if you need an adapter to balnce them on a normal balancer. I was thinking the answer to both was "yes".

It is not the years it is the miles I guess.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the tire sticky!!!

BTW, the answer is yes to both questions Razz

Please don't PM technical questions, ask your problem in public so everyone can play along. If you think it's too stupid post it here
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Слава Україні!
TomWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone should know the tire sticky, it's Randy! Laughing He must be spending too much time kayaking.... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Randy in Maine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I was over visiting Chris's 68 very nice little bus over in Kittery, Maine and we were talking tires. I told him that if one has wide 5 wheels anymore (he had hub caps on it), it would be a nice investment to just buy the wheel balancer, so you will have it when you need it done.

I had one when I had split window buses, but I don't have it anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you go by the trading post in kittery? loved that place when i was a kid, i had 10 page wish lists from there for christmas.
I'm starting to get little wafts of bus stink coming from the north. Something about the unique scent of drivers seat padding when it's glued together with mouse piss and shit that really gets me going... and I'm smelling it! Oh yeah! Time to start loading up the equipment.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: